15 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by St. Loser Fan
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   10608  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/rams-must-provide-season-tickets-or-refunds-on-deposits-for/article_d3b01738-0f24-5659-8fa1-7a089d2f087d.html

The Rams must grant season tickets to some people who bought personal seat licenses while the NFL team was in St. Louis, PSLs that are still valid despite the team’s move to Los Angeles, according to a district court ruling issued Wednesday.

The Rams must also refund deposits for others who bought PSLs, though a district judge was unable to determine an amount for those deposits...

by The6Rams
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   36  
United States of America   Section 19H
Undrafted Free Agent

What's interesting is the argument that PSL owners from St Louis now have dibs for Los Angeles.

Hopefully just give them back their money and be done with it.

by St. Loser Fan
7 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

The6Rams wrote:What's interesting is the argument that PSL owners from St Louis now have dibs for Los Angeles.

Hopefully just give them back their money and be done with it.

I just want my PSL deposit back. F*ck Stan and the NFL, they're not getting any more of my money.

by Mr Mac
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   7  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

While I would certainly like my money back, when we bought our PSLs, we knew there was a very good chance the team was on their way out and that our money was leaving with them. For us, it's not too bad a loss since we were up in the nose bleeds and the PSLs were $250 each. We did that knowing that for most games, we were moving down every Sunday due to a lack of attendance.

by ramfaninsd
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   115  
Philippines   san diego
Practice Squad

My guess is psl refunds would be prorated. Psl cost divided by 30 x the 9 years left of the 30 years. Won't be alot. As for the right to buy seats in the new stadium, if you don't purchase season tickets, you lose your psl. Knowing this if i am buying tickets online from a psl holder i am not going to pay twice as much or more for a ticket.

by Hacksaw
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

St. Loser Fan wrote:I just want my PSL deposit back. F*ck Stan and the NFL, they're not getting any more of my money.

Just wondering, do you still follow and root for the Rams now that they are here in LA or do you just like to talk about them on the boards? Serious question.

Anybody who paid money should get their refund. No if's and's or but's. If a StL PSL holder want's to but season tickets and attend the games even better (although I imagine that would be a bit cumbersome). Buying tix and selling them would be a good way to dilute the home field advantage or profit on the increased values in LA. I's imagine though that the cost of thePSL will rise right?

by HopHead Ram
7 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1568  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

You know this is probably going to appeal and this story has not reached it's conclusion

by St. Loser Fan
7 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Just wondering, do you still follow and root for the Rams now that they are here in LA or do you just like to talk about them on the boards? Serious question.

I'll watch the Rams and follow them. I watched that Monday night game to the end even though the game went until 12:30am St. Louis time and I had an in-person meeting at 8am.

But until I'm not such a bitter Betty, I'm not putting as little money in the NFL bucket. No merchandise, no Sunday Ticket, no road trip games. I'm even watching what I can over-the-air so they don't track my eyes via DirecTV.

Hacksaw wrote:Anybody who paid money should get their refund. No if's and's or but's. If a StL PSL holder want's to but season tickets and attend the games even better (although I imagine that would be a bit cumbersome). Buying tix and selling them would be a good way to dilute the home field advantage or profit on the increased values in LA. I's imagine though that the cost of the PSL will rise right?

I think the problem would be brokers that hold existing PSLs or would buy them from regular fans.

• 1 / 2
15 posts Jul 08 2024