86 posts
  • 8 / 9
 by AltiTude Ram
1 week 1 day ago
 Total posts:   2307  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

Indrid Cold wrote:You are killing it Joe. Happy for you. Win it all my friend.

Yes, no bets for me and no one give Indrid Cold a dime to waste. My luck sucks. I lost
everything I own in Hurricane Helene. All I want is some football satisfaction. We have seen the Rams results and I documented the RFU fantasy results.

Rams…come on. I need you.

Sorry to hear this. I feel for all the damage and loss.

Please post in here with a link to donate to you or others that might need it as well.

Nobody can see this coming but it takes all of us to fix it.....as best we can!

by AltiTude Ram
6 days 15 hours ago
Pro Bowl

I'm thinking next year we need to vote in at least 1 more IR position. :D

by AltiTude Ram
5 days 11 hours ago
Pro Bowl

AltiTude Ram wrote:Draft Grades minutes after the draft.

Good luck everyone!

Screenshot_20240827_205310_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
Attachments
Screenshot_20240827_205310_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
Draft Grades
Screenshot_20241010_170944_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
Draft grades don't matter.

by Elvis
4 days 18 hours ago
 Total posts:   39649  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I would get rid of the TE position and add a 2nd flex. If you want to play a TE, great but you don't have to. Maybe this is just really short term thinking but the position has become practically worthless fantasy football wise...

by rams74
4 days 15 hours ago
 Total posts:   1539  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:I would get rid of the TE position and add a 2nd flex. If you want to play a TE, great but you don't have to. Maybe this is just really short term thinking but the position has become practically worthless fantasy football wise...

Agree completely. And that fact tells you something about TE's in the NFL. There are so few who really make a difference to a team. 2 or 3 league-wide, I'd say.

by Indrid Cold
3 days 7 hours ago
 Total posts:   886  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

Thanks everyone for the kind notes and offers of support. My house is structurally ok (roof is not 100%) and I'm not in need of anything. It sucks to lose all the possessions in your house and your car, but it's just stuff and tons of people worse off than me. My only issue is figuring out how to navigate a home insurance company, flood insurance company, FEMA, and a bunch of contractors; the order to do things; and the budget based on payouts.

On donations, I'd go with traditional organizations like the Red Cross. If I find time, I will find some Tampa Bay area orgs.

On the good news front, Milton didn't do too much to me. Lucky there.

On the unlucky front, I took the loss by 0.18 pts last week to fall to 0-5. But hey I'm 3rd in points!

by Joe Pendleton
2 days 20 hours ago
 Total posts:   1956  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

hey bro @Indrid Cold check out this "go to" link for tips on dealing with insurers.. i'm over here in fort lauderdale and my mariner friends are
"zen-masters" at dealing with insurance co's ok - blessings man ;)

https://www.thehulltruth.com/

by Will0120
1 day 4 hours ago
 Total posts:   1210  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

In addition to the TE discussion, I think it's also time that we talk about PPR (points per reception). I've always been in non-PPR leagues but this means that the RB's and WR's have to produce big yardage and TD's to really make a difference.

All good discussion points for next season prior to the season starting. I'll be sure to set aside some time for us to discuss as a group and vote on certain topics if there are enough traction for them!

by Will0120
1 day 3 hours ago
 Total posts:   1210  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

I need a serviceable WR for this coming week. Willing to trade Brock Purdy for the said WR. I’m pretty realistic so send me an offer! :!2:

by Elvis
17 hours 10 minutes ago
 Total posts:   39649  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Will0120 wrote:I need a serviceable WR for this coming week. Willing to trade Brock Purdy for the said WR. I’m pretty realistic so send me an offer! :!2:

I feel dirty but i did unload a Seahawk in the process...

• 8 / 9
86 posts Oct 16 2024