69 posts
  • 7 / 7
 by AltiTude Ram
4 days 5 hours ago
 Total posts:   2284  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

Not Rams related...We've had enough of that shit. A 49'ers injury worth a look this week. Deebo might be out for a few games.

https://www.nbcsports.com/fantasy/footb ... f604c60000

by BobCarl
4 days 4 hours ago
 Total posts:   4360  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

ramsman34 wrote:Won’t have Avila ... until probably November
I didn't realize his injury was that serious ... that sucks

by ramsman34
4 days 2 hours ago
 Total posts:   9055  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

BobCarl wrote:I didn't realize his injury was that serious ... that sucks

MCL. They take 6 weeks to heal minimum. So he could be back the Raider game after the bye but I’d expect it to take him longer. Maybe by Minnesota or @ Seattle on 11/3

It would be awesome to get him and Puka back for the Raider game but I’m not expecting that. And if the Rams have only 1-2 wins by the time they are healthy, you could see either or both move to season ending IR. If their return is in November.
We should have D Will and the rest back by the Packers game. With the exception of the latest 3 who won’t be back until probably November as well. Really depends on how significant those injuries are and how fast these guys can heal.

by PARAM
4 days 1 hour ago
 Total posts:   12403  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

The elephant in the room? If Kupp goes to IR, that's AT LEAST 17 games missed in the last 3 seasons (IF he only misses 4) and 3 games when he was injured and only played partially. Love the guy but that's too many injuries. And it's killing us.

Of course last year, Tutu stepped up when Kupp was out. It would help if Whittington, Tutu, DRob and Johnson step up this year.

by Dare
4 days 1 hour ago
 Total posts:   221  
United States of America   Tucson, AZ formerly of San Diego
Rookie

No wonder Jackson played so poorly. With KT Leveston on IR perhaps they will try McClendon at LG. OG IMO has always been the best fit for him.

LT A. Jackson
LG McClendon
C Limmer
RG Dotson/McMahon
RT Havenstein

reserves: Nsekhe OT, Bruss OG/McMahon, McAllister Center

Not a great OL but better than yesterday.

by BobCarl
3 days 17 hours ago
 Total posts:   4360  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

PARAM wrote:It would help if Whittington, Tutu, DRob and Johnson step up this year.
They have already stepped up by default. These guys are on McVay's team because if the ball hits them in the hands, it will be caught. Now, by default, they will be getting more opportunities, and by default, they will be hauling in more receptions.

I want to see YACs. I have no clue how these guys are in this part of their game.

Oh, by the way, do the Rams have a tight end on the roster this year? .... Wait, there's some guy almost as tall as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar that has caught 5 passes for the Rams.

My gut is that McVay will make this unknown TE's into a household name.

Stafford is tied for #2 in the NFL for passing yards, he's gonna continue to make his throws no matter what combination of paper tigers we put in front of him.

by Joe Pendleton
3 days 15 hours ago
 Total posts:   1931  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

"Stafford is tied for #2 in the NFL for passing yards, he's gonna continue to make his throws no matter what combination of paper tigers we put in front of him"
.. to quote @BobCarl

for y'all young-ens.. "Paper Lion" was a 60's film starring Alan Alda, who plays investigative journalist George Plimpton (the movie was filmed during an actual Detroit Lions pre-season), and had future hall of fame OL Alex Karras in a major role.. the film became an instant classic (back in the day lol)!

• 7 / 7
69 posts Sep 20 2024