56 posts
  • 6 / 6
 by ramsman34
8 hours 31 minutes ago
 Total posts:   9236  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

So we will get to see at least 1 new ILB, a big dime look with 6 DBs, no Whittington and long shot for Puka - possibly more 12p with Allen but more Tyler J and possibly More X at WR. This is going to be a wild game.

by RAMMAN76
7 hours 55 minutes ago
 Total posts:   664  
United States of America   Fort Worth TX
Veteran

Winning on a short week isn’t easy, but Sean McVay has had a ton of success in Thursday night games during his career with the Rams. Ahead of this week’s game against the 5-1 Vikings, that should give the Rams some hope despite being home underdogs.

Since 2017, McVay has led the Rams to a 6-2 record on Thursday Night Football. Their record gets even better when you focus specifically on short-week games, excluding their Week 1 matchup with the Bills in 2022 when the Rams lost 31-10 at home.

by RAMMAN76
7 hours 48 minutes ago
 Total posts:   664  
United States of America   Fort Worth TX
Veteran

Cooper Kupp was a full participant for the second straight day and Joe Noteboom was upgraded from limited to full.

by ramsman34
6 hours 13 minutes ago
 Total posts:   9236  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Dang. Rams wearing all Bone unis. Ugh

by Dare
2 hours 36 minutes ago
 Total posts:   254  
United States of America   Tucson, AZ formerly of San Diego
Rookie

All I know is that if Kupp goes out for some reason and can't return or doesn't play it's time to play Jimmy G. Stafford is overly dependent upon Kupp. His play without Kupp is average, hardly the elite QB the Rams are paying. The Rams owe it to their players to play their best QB and without Kupp in the game Jimmy is probably the better QB.

I explained my feelings in another thread. I'm a hardcore Rams fan and there comes a time when for the benefit of the team changes must be made. They did it with White this season and Jaylen Ramsey before him. They weren't the only ones, but they can't treat Stafford any differently. What they could do is claim an injury (i.e. tendonitis) to save his trade value and reputation. The Rams need to start their playoff run on Thursday and Stafford over this season is barely been average. They can say he's good enough to play as a backup but as a starter it would only prolong the healing.

The Rams need this game so they need the elite version of Stafford. That only appears when Kupp plays. With Kupp and Stafford both the Rams have a chance to pull off a win. The Kupp-less version of Stafford isn't good enough. He's thrown more INTs than TDs this year. People booed Goff and blamed him but accept it from Matt? Sorry guys but I don't. People forget that through it all, Goff continued to win.

• 6 / 6
56 posts Oct 24 2024