43 posts
  • 4 / 5
 by rams74
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1541  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

BrooklynRam74 wrote:Still good for us.

In a back-handed, long term way, yeah, sort of. I guess.

As it relates to this season, they needed him. And now they've got him. And he's happy. None of which is good for us.

by ramsman34
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   9189  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

rams74 wrote:In a back-handed, long term way, yeah, sort of. I guess.

As it relates to this season, they needed him. And now they've got him. And he's happy. None of which is good for us.

Let’s see how his hammys feel over the next few weeks. Hasn’t done much if anything in camp.

by BrooklynRam74
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   277  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

rams74 wrote:In a back-handed, long term way, yeah, sort of. I guess.

Each guy the Niners "have to" pay is good for us. I'm sure this Aiyuk signing will cost them a "Kittle/McCaffrey/Warner-type" down the road. Like when the Rams have to fork over 30+Million to Kupp, Donald it hurts US. Niners window is closing, when they have to pay Purdy they're in big trouble.

Edit: Or Deebo

by phoenixrising
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   865  
United States of America   Arroyo Grande, CA
Veteran

Aiyuk was rapidly becoming one of my favorite players in the NFL! Now I have to go back to despising him😫.

by PARAM
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   12460  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:Let’s see how his hammys feel over the next few weeks. Hasn’t done much if anything in camp.

Was thinking the same thing. Those seem to be the first to go when a guy isn't in football shape.

by WaddyWasWideOpen
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   166  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Hopefully the trend of 29 of last 30 teams that lose the Super Bowl, did not get back to the Super Bowl the next season

by PARAM
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   12460  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

WaddyWasWideOpen wrote:Hopefully the trend of 29 of last 30 teams that lose the Super Bowl, did not get back to the Super Bowl the next season

Injuries are a huge part of the NFL, as we know. They're also cyclical. Ths niners have enjoyed fairly good health the last couple of years, for the most part. Fans can point to Purdy getting injured vs. Philadelphia but over the course of the last couple if seasons, they've seemed healthy. They haven't lost most of their OL, their best WR, their QB and their HOF DT by week 10. But they could. And if they did, their chances for success wouldn't be any better than the 2022 Rams.

by snackdaddy
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   9830  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I kinda felt all along they would end up signing him. Didn't Bosa sign about this time last year? Deebo a couple years before that? Their fans are mostly happy it got done but a lot of them are saying Trent Williams is more important to the offense. And he's still waiting for his. I think they will relent with Williams at some point. Which makes this year make or break for them. Next year they will be well over the cap and will likely have to make some unpopular and painful cuts. If they don't win it all I think it will be viewed as a failure.

by actionjack
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4342  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

BrooklynRam74 wrote:Each guy the Niners "have to" pay is good for us. I'm sure this Aiyuk signing will cost them a "Kittle/McCaffrey/Warner-type" down the road. Like when the Rams have to fork over 30+Million to Kupp, Donald it hurts US. Niners window is closing, when they have to pay Purdy they're in big trouble.

Edit: Or Deebo

Next season the bills come due. Purdy will want to 60+ mill, they are already well over the projected 2025 cap

• 4 / 5
43 posts Oct 18 2024