16 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by Dare
2 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   240  
United States of America   Tucson, AZ formerly of San Diego
Rookie

A friend sent me a clip from TC. Fiske blows through Avila putting him on the ground! The guy is lightning quick and very strong. The Rams struck gold with Verse and Fiske with the way the draft unfolded. In an interview with Stafford, he acknowledged that Fiske was indeed a handful for any center to handle.

With Verse and Young on the edges and Turner and Fiske inside this is going to be a very scary good DL.

by 69RamFan
2 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   3325  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Dare wrote:A friend sent me a clip from TC. Fiske blows through Avila putting him on the ground! The guy is lightning quick and very strong. The Rams struck gold with Verse and Fiske with the way the draft unfolded. In an interview with Stafford, he acknowledged that Fiske was indeed a handful for any center to handle.

With Verse and Young on the edges and Turner and Fiske inside this is going to be a very scary good DL.

Don't be hogging,
Attach and post the clip so we can all see!!!

by Dare
2 months 2 weeks ago
Rookie

My friend was sitting by a guy who took the clip. He shared it with him with the understanding it wouldn't be published online as that was the guy's side hustle. The guy told him once he has it published on YouTube it's fair game. So my friend reached out to him but asked me to honor his commitment. The guy told him he could share with me because we were buddies from the Navy but it was to go no further because it is his side hustle.

So once I see it on YouTube or you guys see it then post it by all means. It's a very short clip but it's impressive nonetheless. Obviously, it wasn't like Fiske was dominating Avila but it showed what he's capable of. To then have it backed by another Stafford interview where he acknowledged the potential of Fiske is very encouraging.

by phoenixrising
2 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   865  
United States of America   Arroyo Grande, CA
Veteran

Fiske was dinged for having short arms, but he seems to get into the guys body so quick that he negates that issue.

by Dare
2 months 2 weeks ago
Rookie

At about the 5 min mark, Stafford mentions Fiske. They flash about a second of the play I spoke of, how Fiske blows by Avila. In that edit you can't tell who is who but having seen the other clip I'm pretty sure it was the same play.

by 69RamFan
2 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   3325  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Dare wrote:My friend was sitting by a guy who took the clip. He shared it with him with the understanding it wouldn't be published online as that was the guy's side hustle. The guy told him once he has it published on YouTube it's fair game. So my friend reached out to him but asked me to honor his commitment. The guy told him he could share with me because we were buddies from the Navy but it was to go no further because it is his side hustle.

So once I see it on YouTube or you guys see it then post it by all means. It's a very short clip but it's impressive nonetheless. Obviously, it wasn't like Fiske was dominating Avila but it showed what he's capable of. To then have it backed by another Stafford interview where he acknowledged the potential of Fiske is very encouraging.

What a story! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I've always posted pictures and videos that I took from camp in Irvine.

But then a few years later they wouldn't allow us to use our tripods,

so, I stop taken my video camera.

I haven't been to camp the past few years due to an injury.

But I still find videos and post them from online to this site.

This must be the one you been looking at that your friend sent you! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/i6y2z40C5Z8

• 2 / 2
16 posts Oct 18 2024