85 posts
  • 8 / 9
 by snackdaddy
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   9712  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

TomSlick wrote:
TomSlick wrote:Amazing what a big win in week 1 will do for my attitude. I'm already flashing back into the 70s glory days when you could just about expect a win every week. Ditto for the GSOT days. Yeah, I'm puttin' the 'skins game in my back pocket already. Who's up for week 3?

What a moron.

That'll teach you to buy into the hype after an impressive win. I thought you woulda learned by now. The good news is, now that we had the uninspiring loss we're due for an impressive win.

by Stranger
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

I'm sooo Schizophrenic...

Schizophreniais a mental disorder often characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognize what is real. Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, auditory hallucinations....

by Hacksaw
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

by RedAlice
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Well, I'm going to stay insane for at least one more week and expect a win again.

They at least need these home wins if they are going to keep sucking on the road.

by Hacksaw
8 years 9 months ago

I'm in for the loony bin. lol

by TomSlick
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

ArizonaBlue wrote:Oh yes I do remember last year. FB has this lovely "memories" function now. I just clicked on today's....it's a picture of my laptop screen sling boxing the Dallas game. I was hiking around Greece, and was in this town at a tiny old inn. http://www.lovethesepics.com/2011/02/my ... a-20-pics/

Obviously, I posted at the Beginning of that horrible horrible game. My post: Rams game this week - laptop, a bottle of red wine and an adorable little lobby all to myself. Plus, Rams don't look as bad as I expected.

Rams v Dallas 2014.jpg

Rams were just about to look worse than I expected.

So.....yay! that they scored in the 3rd quarter this week. I still haven't watched the game yet, but I will make myself do it soon.

And...I read your white words. Nice. Well, at least there is some positive. I am keeping the hope and looking for a solid win v Pitt.

Hey, AB, that is a sweet little inn you found. I love those little finds one falls into when out and about.

by TomSlick
8 years 9 months ago
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

ArizonaBlue wrote:@TomSlick. Keep the faith and positive for week 3 still.

Maybe week 2 was the fluke.

Yup, never give up. After all these years that mantra is seared in my brain.

by TomSlick
8 years 9 months ago
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:
TomSlick wrote:
TomSlick wrote:Amazing what a big win in week 1 will do for my attitude. I'm already flashing back into the 70s glory days when you could just about expect a win every week. Ditto for the GSOT days. Yeah, I'm puttin' the 'skins game in my back pocket already. Who's up for week 3?

What a moron.

That'll teach you to buy into the hype after an impressive win. I thought you woulda learned by now. The good news is, now that we had the uninspiring loss we're due for an impressive win.

lol, no kidding.

by Hacksaw
8 years 9 months ago

TomSlick wrote:
ArizonaBlue wrote:Oh yes I do remember last year. FB has this lovely "memories" function now. I just clicked on today's....it's a picture of my laptop screen sling boxing the Dallas game. I was hiking around Greece, and was in this town at a tiny old inn. http://www.lovethesepics.com/2011/02/my ... a-20-pics/

Obviously, I posted at the Beginning of that horrible horrible game. My post: Rams game this week - laptop, a bottle of red wine and an adorable little lobby all to myself. Plus, Rams don't look as bad as I expected.

Rams v Dallas 2014.jpg

Rams were just about to look worse than I expected.

So.....yay! that they scored in the 3rd quarter this week. I still haven't watched the game yet, but I will make myself do it soon.

And...I read your white words. Nice. Well, at least there is some positive. I am keeping the hope and looking for a solid win v Pitt.

Hey, AB, that is a sweet little inn you found. I love those little finds one falls into when out and about.

I've gotta say, that is a pretty impressive place and some amazing engineering.
I'd hate to be a pizza delivery guy in that neck of the woods though.

by TomSlick
8 years 9 months ago
Superstar

Elvis wrote:
TomSlick wrote:

What a moron.

Occupational hazard...

Maybe I can collect disability insurance. My split personality (RAMS are good, RAMS are bad) has disabled me.

• 8 / 9
85 posts Jun 26 2024