31 posts
  • 3 / 4
 by snackdaddy
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   9698  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:I remember when the first got him. He didn't play the first two games, got into a loss in the third game, then made 5 starts and the niners won them all. Through last year, the common comment was the niners can only win with Garappolo at QB and the numbers seemed to back that up. Or did they?

IMO, it's a lot like the perception "when they (any team) run for 100 yards they're 22-1 over the last 2 years. If they establish the run game, they win". Nevermind 'they' play with the lead and rack up those rushing yards in the second half. Am I saying Garappolo did nothing for the niners? No. But he didn't do what some seemed to claim he did. The funny thing here is, if Lance doesn't turn out to be as good as some think, that Garappolo/49ers thing will continue.

When I think of Garoppolo I think of the kid in the class's group project who did nothing but got an A because the rest of the group carried him.

by Hacksaw
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

snackdaddy wrote:When I think of Garoppolo I think of the kid in the class's group project who did nothing but got an A because the rest of the group carried him.

That's about it in a nutshell.

by Joe Pendleton
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

i love all the effen' niner dysfunction.. it makes me happy

by Hacksaw
1 year 11 months ago

Minor 49ers.

by BobCarl
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   4326  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

fans of any other team I have invited here know they will be treated with respect when they post here.

I wasn't invited by you ... and as a TRUE Rams fan as well as a fan of another team, I get awesome respect by many here ... but disrespect by mods and several other posters. I don't mean to rain on your parade ... but ... just sayin'

by AvengerRam
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

BobCarl wrote:I wasn't invited by you ... and as a TRUE Rams fan as well as a fan of another team, I get awesome respect by many here ... but disrespect by mods and several other posters. I don't mean to rain on your parade ... but ... just sayin'

Well... with all due respect, you're kind of a pain in the ass. :lol2:

(That's the respect that I feel is "due.")

by TomSlick
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

actionjack wrote:I wouldnt spend one min of my life on another teams fan board, just saying

Duly noted. I'll rescind your invitation to the Stanford INDIANS chat festival. Beat CAL!

by UtahRam
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   362  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

I like a little ball bustin' between fans forums but most won't allow it.

by Hacksaw
1 year 11 months ago

BobCarl wrote:I get awesome respect by many here ... but disrespect by mods and several other posters.

Wait, what?

by AvengerRam
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Wait, what?

He's just mad that you haven't put Hunter Renfrow's picture on the top banner.

• 3 / 4
31 posts Jun 05 2024