United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

I wouldnt spend one min of my life on another teams fan board, just saying

by St. Loser Fan
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   10564  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:The StL Today PD is the most toxic environment on the net.

It truly was/is.

Just more proof St. Louis is a bad city filled with bad fans and another good reason why St. Louis deserved to lose the Rams.

by AvengerRam
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:It truly was/is.

Just more proof St. Louis is a bad city filled with bad fans and another good reason why St. Louis deserved to lose the Rams.

Do you also paste "kick me" signs on your own back?

by snackdaddy
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   9691  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

If Trey Lance flops and it sets the whiners back a few years their fans will be like "Oh, is it football season? I forgot."

by snackdaddy
1 year 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:The StL Today PD is the most toxic environment on the net.

All I get outta that site is:

by St. Loser Fan
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   10564  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:All I get outta that site is:

It is horrible. The Blues hockey forum is the only one that maintains a semblance of civility.

The Cardinals baseball stltoday.com forum is filled with nut jobs that demand everyone be fired and a full roster turnover after losing two games.

by snackdaddy
1 year 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:It is horrible. The Blues hockey forum is the only one that maintains a semblance of civility.

The Cardinals baseball stltoday.com forum is filled with nut jobs that demand everyone be fired and a full roster turnover after losing two games.

Lol, if fans were in charge of NFL teams coaches and players would be fired every week.

by PARAM
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   12296  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:Lol, if fans were in charge of NFL teams coaches and players would be fired every week.

And some players would be cut after 8 games.

by snackdaddy
1 year 11 months ago
Hall of Fame

Its funny how things change in these forums. I remember when Garoppolo was universally viewed as an elite quarterback by 49er fans. Now most of them have turned on him with a few defending him. And the typical arguments that go with that. I remember when things were souring on Goff here and the arguments that went with that. Although I haven't seen the term Jimmy moms like I did Goff moms.

by PARAM
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   12296  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:Its funny how things change in these forums. I remember when Garoppolo was universally viewed as an elite quarterback by 49er fans. Now most of them have turned on him with a few defending him. And the typical arguments that go with that. I remember when things were souring on Goff here and the arguments that went with that. Although I haven't seen the term Jimmy moms like I did Goff moms.

I remember when the first got him. He didn't play the first two games, got into a loss in the third game, then made 5 starts and the niners won them all. Through last year, the common comment was the niners can only win with Garappolo at QB and the numbers seemed to back that up. Or did they?

IMO, it's a lot like the perception "when they (any team) run for 100 yards they're 22-1 over the last 2 years. If they establish the run game, they win". Nevermind 'they' play with the lead and rack up those rushing yards in the second half. Am I saying Garappolo did nothing for the niners? No. But he didn't do what some seemed to claim he did. The funny thing here is, if Lance doesn't turn out to be as good as some think, that Garappolo/49ers thing will continue.

• 2 / 4
31 posts May 23 2024