• 2 / 2
 by Elvis
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   38885  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

The boats are not for the main draft stage:

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2020/0 ... -las-vegas

1. The NFL announced Tuesday that players at this year's draft, which will be held in Las Vegas beginning April 23, will be transported to the red carpet stage by boat.

This is an important distinction: The players will not be going to the stage via boat after they are selected by a team during the actual draft. The boats will only be used during the red carpet nonsense at the Fountains of Bellagio.

But because reading comprehension isn't exactly a strong suit for people on Twitter, everyone saw a tweet yesterday and immediately assumed draft picks were coming to the stage by boat after Roger Goodell announced their selection. ...

by safer
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1280  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

I'd be shocked if either of the Bengals or Skins dropped down with two elite players, Burrows and Young, sitting right there that fill some of their greatest needs respectively.
I DO expect the Lions and/or the Gmen (at 3 & 4) to drop down because I think there could be a couple of teams wanting to jump in front of the Phins to draft QB Tua. IF Tua goes in the top 5, I think that will create another QB hungry team to move up for one of the next two highly rated QB prospects.

• 2 / 2
13 posts Jun 17 2024