31 posts
  • 3 / 4
 by snackdaddy
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   9707  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Lol, I expected more of an interview with McVay at the half of the early games. It lasted about 15-20 seconds. He pretty much shot them down when they tried to ask if it was more than just another game. He said it really is just another game in a new season. They're just trying to get to 2-0.

by snackdaddy
4 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

I don't know how the Bengals gave the seahags such a tough time last week. Watching their defense I see open receivers all over the place. They just completed a 40 yarder to a wide open receiver. Looking on the other side another receiver was wide open. Jimmy GQ had his choice. After a holding penalty on the whiner offense one run and he picks up a first down on first and twenty. Bengal defense looks pretty bad.

by snackdaddy
4 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

Russell Wilson's first half B rating is 119. They're at 7 points in the 3rd quarter. They've been sloppy with penalties.

by snackdaddy
4 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

Big Ben didn't come out for the second half. He was holding his elbow before the half. Mason Rudolph comes in and throws an INT. Wasn't his fault though. It was right in the receiver's hands and popped out into the defender's hands. I guess a different type of pass throws a receiver off.

by snackdaddy
4 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

Our rivals are having some breaks today. Whiners playing a bad Bengals team. Hags don't have to face the starting QB in the second half. Gonna need a win to keep pace.

by Haden
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   2143  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

Hacksaw wrote:Newt is looking like a clown these days. Perhaps he's transitioning towards his next career. Looks like he's a natural.

Maybe he wants to be a tranny like Bruce Jenner????????

by RedAlice
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:Our rivals are having some breaks today. Whiners playing a bad Bengals team. Hags don't have to face the starting QB in the second half. Gonna need a win to keep pace.

Ok this made me giggle as to facing a starting QB.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   10576  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

I’m glad to see Chicago happy and celebrating this morning after their win. But Pinero made that field goal in nice weather at nearly a mile high. Let’s see him make ones in the cold, with wind at Great Lakes elevation.

by aeneas1
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

enough of the booth "mayfield reminds me so much of brett favre" nonsense...

• 3 / 4
31 posts Jun 17 2024