31 posts
  • 2 / 4
 by dieterbrock
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Instead of the new Perry Ellis line of men's clothes, Cam looks like he is featuring the Perry Ellis Island line

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   10576  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

You guys remember when the turf caught on fire at the Edward Jones Dump? The Titans decided to top that.

by aeneas1
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

that was one heckuva nicely designed inside screen the packers just scored on, and rodgers sold it beautifully.... love me my mcvay, but if he's lacked in an area it's the short, underneath passing game, not nearly enough rb screens, which the rams have been great at, and too many wr screens.

by aeneas1
4 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

garoppolo threading the needle: :D

by aeneas1
4 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

rodgers looking like his old self early on as the packers are slapping around the vikes...

by ramsman34
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   8668  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

aeneas1 wrote:that was one heckuva nicely designed inside screen the packers just scored on, and rodgers sold it beautifully.... love me my mcvay, but if he's lacked in an area it's the short, underneath passing game, not nearly enough rb screens, which the rams have been great at, and too many wr screens.

Calling for this as well. We have too many talented backs and our O line, especially the left side, have the athleticism to really open things up in the RB screen game.

by aeneas1
4 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:Calling for this as well. We have too many talented backs and our O line, especially the left side, have the athleticism to really open things up in the RB screen game.

watching nfl highlights around the league right and it's pouring rb screen passes, huge play after huge play on screens.....

by aeneas1
4 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

dalvin cook 75 yard td run, he looked like henderson in his college highlights....

by snackdaddy
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   9707  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Packers look like they're shaking off the rust they showed last week on offense.

Bengals are showing why they were a bad team last year. Against the whiners penalties have stalled two drives. Kicker missed a field goal. 49er receiver were uncovered. Dalton threw a back shoulder pass in the redzone but the receiver was streaking to the endzone. 49ers had a 29 yard TD run called back on two linemen holding. I guess if you're gonna hold why not have everyone do it. :lol2:

Steelers gifted the seahags an extra 4 points. Penalty on a field goal gave the hags a first down and they score a TD on the next play. Steeler offense just does not look like they have in the past. They scored on a short field and it took a pass interference penalty on 3rd down to give them the ball at the one.

by St. Loser Fan
4 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   10576  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

• 2 / 4
31 posts Jun 17 2024