112 posts
  • 10 / 12
 by aeneas1
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Horny Mcbae wrote:

a bit unclear to me, did ebukam get a game ball or not? seemed that they called him, he came hustling out all smiles, then.... nothing?

by Hacksaw
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

QFTOS: Chefs Post Game Edition.

Did anyone else see Marcus Peters laying on top of Patrick Mahomes running his mouth on that pick 6. I hope that dumbass blows his knee out and never plays another snap again.

he'll be dead or in prison in 5 years wouldn't worry about that talentless piece of shit

I guess the best place to begin with talking about the game is that the Rams flipped the script on KC. The magic formula for the Chiefs has been to get an early multiple possession lead and make the other team play catch up. That’s exactly what the Rams did to us.

Pat Mahomes had his roughest pro game, which is a strange statement when the guy threw for six TDs and almost 500 yards. Could this be the SI jinx?

It was a shame that the game sealing pick was made by Peters.

Refs suck ass but the turnovers lost this one.

Fkaje jsifkfms sllapfueed
-an actual line from Jason Witten last night

I'm wondering if they had to remove a section of his skull and that toupee is really some sort of helmet to protect him.

You conspiracy nuts need to stop this crap.The game wasn't fixed. This poor old me routine on here is getting old.

So either the refs were instructed to try and help keep it close, or they just suck.

Secondary does hold and interfere a ton since they aren't talented enough

I think we had 10 penalties before the Lambs got one

I don't know if they are out to get us but a false start is a false start that should negate a touchdown.

the game last night was offensive in every sense of the word.

Ummm, the Rams are good. In LA.

I don't think they would hate the Chiefs winning, but I think for PR and Fire reasons there was a distinct bias last night.

The Chiefs were far and away the better team. The Los Angeles Refs were a joke.

Why do our best players fail in crunch time?

we shouldn't have punted. I trust we get 3 yards more than the defense doesn't allow another TD

HOLD THEM, DAMMIT.

Was that..... an open field tackle by our D? I am speechless.

That shit isn't working. Why don't the Rams run straight ahead or chuck it deep every play?

Short. The Refs really have to punt here.

Mahomes gave the Rams 21 points. Chiefs defense directly scored 7 and setup an easy TD on another turnover. So basically...
Chiefs Offense = 37
Chiefs Defense = 14

Rams Offense = 33
Rams Defense = 21

The refs made it clear early they would not allow the corners the hand fighting and it became a shoot out. The second half was called fairly. Quit the whining!

Nah the fumbles were all on Donald, what a player just tip your cap and realize we lost by 3 with about 20 bad things happening. I want to know what Genius thought Cam Erving could take the defensive poy solo?

They doubled Donald on like 3 out of every 4 snaps. When you play a guy like that, you can't hold the ball like Mahomes did. The ball has to come out faster.

Yeah, if I was to assign credit to the win for the Rams I would go

60 percent officiating
20 percent Donald
20 percent their no-name linebackers, whoever they were.

I don't think the Rams offense was impressive at all.

A lot of blame to go around. Rams handled the OL by seemingly compromising the pocket at will.

I feel like Reid has to stop with the 5 wide so much.

Mahomes was moving out of the pocket at about 3 seconds on the first Donald strip sack, Erving GOT OWNED.

We had plenty of time and 3 timeouts no reason to go for the homerun. Even if Mahomes completes that and we score we give the Rams the ball back with 1:30 left and I don't like our chances.

I think we will absolutely beat any AFC that comes our way now, and the Rams.
I don't know if we can beat the Saints, though.

Officiating - 40%. I think the officiating directly led to three Rams touchdowns, right?

Donald - 30% - He kind of produced two touchdowns.

No-name linebackers - 20%. They made some plays.

That backup receiver I've never heard of - 5%. He made some good plays early on the penalty-aided drives.

Their punter - 3%. He backed us up.

Their right tackle - 1%. He did a great job of getting into his stance before the ball was snapped.

Firefighters - 1%. Because firefighters are the greatest human beings to ever walk the planet, and we should bow before them any time we see them and a firefighter inseminated Jared Goff's mother.

NFL teams all-time were 207-0 entering Monday night when scoring more than 50 points.
Now they are 208-1. Chiefs scored more points in a loss Monday night than any team in NFL history.

I'm sick of the Mahomes blame. QBs can't control strip sacks where the line completely let him down. Most every QB is going to lose in that situation.

Right Donald was on him before he could breathe, and that swipe down Mahomes had zero chance to get away. Our Oline is hot garbage. Tired of hearing the media narrative that we have a great Oline, we can't run block worth a shit either.

I don't want short gains when I can have long touchdowns.

Mahomes might have been been "reading his press" a little too much this week.

We score there and the Rams get 1:20 to get a TD.
Absolutely not what we wanted.

Lost the turnover battle -3.
You don't win games with that big a difference.

Two losses on the road by a combined 6pts to teams with a combined record of 17-4.

Still feel the same this morning. Entertaining, flawed game. Still in 1st place.

I think we’re the better team.

This loss hurts more because I thought we should have won, but I am trying to focus on letting it go, and chalking it up to a learning experience for Mahomes.

But I just wanted us to win this game so badly.

by SWAdude
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

I went over there this morning to read their 300 page game day chat. :shock2:

Those peeps are mean. After randomly reading about 20 pages I needed to find my safe place. :cry2:

:D

by Hacksaw
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

SWAdude wrote:I went over there this morning to read their 300 page game day chat. :shock2:

Those peeps are mean. After randomly reading about 20 pages I needed to find my safe place. :cry2:

:D

Pretty nasty bunch ... They pretty much blamed the ref's for the loss.

This statement pretty much sizes them up.
Still feel the same this morning. Entertaining, flawed game. Still in 1st place.

It could have gone either way. What a great ride.

by AvengerRam
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Someone send a truckload of kleenex and pacifier to KC.

by AvengerRam
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Then, there's this...

Skip Bayless

Verified account

@RealSkipBayless
Follow Follow @RealSkipBayless
More
Sean McVay has blown this game trying to match offensive "genius" with Andy Reid on the Monday night stage. At this pace he's not going to win a shootout with Reid's weapons. He should've been pounding away with Todd Gurley, eating the clock.

Oh, Skip... don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

by aeneas1
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

admittedly the barrage of early flags on the chiefs got a little weird, looked hinkey, altho most of them were legit... and, as much as i hate to admit it, it appeared that hav clearly had 2 false starts on 2 rams tds that weren't called... does it bother me? fuck no, the rams are still due a boatload for all of the uncalled holding calls on donald this season!

by Horny Mcbae
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

Of all the verbal diarrhea from their board this one made me chuckle.

"I don't think the Rams offense was impressive, at all. "

Hahhahaaaaaaa. K bruh....

by DirtyFacedKid
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

Elvis wrote:

That was definitely me. Stayed up till midnight, stupidly made a cocktail during that time, and paid for it yesterday morning.

• 10 / 12
112 posts Jun 17 2024