29 posts
  • 2 / 3
 by Rambunctious
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   15  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

I really would like to see the Rams return home to LA. I registered here to hopefully get the latest news on that issue and to see what fellow LA fans have to say.

by Elvis
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   38377  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Rambunctious wrote:I really would like to see the Rams return home to LA. I registered here to hopefully get the latest news on that issue and to see what fellow LA fans have to say.

Welcome and thanks for joining.

We also want to know what you have to say, and if you come across any news we've missed, please post it...

by Chabram
8 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   14  
Undrafted Free Agent

Grew up in SoCal as a Rams' fan since '68. Grew up on Gabriel and Snow, then Haden, McCutcheon, Hacksaw, Robertson, Merlin, etc. Loved when they moved to Anaheim as it was really close but by then Georgia was like the owner of the Indians in "Major League".

Really feel for the St. Louis fans if this really becomes a reality. But, you are either a fan of the team or not. I moved to NC and get Sunday Ticket. Haven't missed a game in 16 years.

My family lives in SoCal still so I might actually get to see a game there when I visit. Ram Dominate and I have a date to meet next year. He lives in Santa Clara. I know it's not close, but we could meet up for a game - maybe a bunch of us.

Is it okay if I invite him to this board too?

Thanks for inviting me. Appreciate it.

by Stranger
8 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

Wow... this place has been going since March? I had no idea :)

by 69superbowl
8 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   477  
Malaysia   San Jose
Starter

Stumbled here, glad I did. I add to some other St. Louis based sites, but don't want to rub salt with the impending move. Some very good people, in a very bad situation that is only going to get more cancerous as this season rolls on. I remember the pain of that douchebag moving my Rams from my state. Always a Nor Cal Ram fan. Nice to see so many familiar names.

by Hacksaw
8 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Welcome 69superbowl. Glad you could come and join us all.
See you on the boards.

by Hacksaw
8 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Rambunctious wrote:I really would like to see the Rams return home to LA. I registered here to hopefully get the latest news on that issue and to see what fellow LA fans have to say.

You will get the LA Blue and Gold perspective here.

by NOT4LONG
8 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   12  
Undrafted Free Agent

Hacksaw_64 Thank You. I'm an OLD Ram fan too. Now if I can just figure pickem out. I Like this site already. Good Job. N4L

• 2 / 3
29 posts Mar 28 2024