• 1 / 1
 by Elvis
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Here's our about us paragraph:

Taking LA Rams Fandom To A New Level.

Rams Fans United is a loyal community of Los Angeles Rams fans covering, discussing and sharing the team from a fans point of view. Our fandom is defined by individual perspective, experience and our innovative use of stats. RFU is a place where conversation brings us closer to each other as well as the team, and where our members define us, not the opposite. We are developing personal relationships with each other and the franchise where fans will provide inside reports on the team, participate in Rams community events, attend events together and, of course, have a blast following our team.

Comments?

by Stranger
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

Great stuff! We are most definitely different than the rest... in a good way!

I'll certainly be doing everything I can to to help form a partnership with the Rams organization, and to create special events that we'll all cherish and remember.

by Hacksaw
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

It's a good synopsis.

By my calculations, most of us here are over 40 with many of us in our 50's and 60's. We have a group of grown-up's. Professionals who can make things happen. But mostly a group with the special characteristic of loyalty.

Over all the years, we individually have gained a lot of football knowledge but not only Rams knowledge. This makes for great football discussion. And for the most part, we tend to agree on many points but remain open minded enough to learn from each other.

We had out hearts broken decades ago but turned the other cheek and never let it go. That took fortitude and character in you all,, and for which I can say I am truly pleased honored to be associated with.

We have the greatest team in the game. Not the W's and L's part, but the horns are special.

United Rams Vans = Rams Fans United

by Chabram
7 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   14  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

May this board, the members, and the team, thrive!

• 1 / 1
4 posts Mar 28 2024