5 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by rossjonesuk
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   4  
Great Britain   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Lev Yashin from Russia tops most lists for greatest keeper ever... but Gianluigi Buffon, Peter Schmeichel, and Gordon Banks are up there too.

I’m too young to know much about Yashin and Banks, but I’d go with either of the other two.

by NST4
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   68  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

Oliver Kahn 2002.

by JackPMiller
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Video Unavailable
This video may no longer exist, or you don't have permission to view it.
Learn More

by Horny Mcbae
4 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

Buffon is a damn poser. The way he reacted after their loss to Real Madrid 2 years ago was deplorable.

Iker Casillas is the best of my life time although Oliver Kahn comes really close.

4 days after his 19th birthday he makes his debut coming on for Real Madrid in the final of a champions league. No pressure then. Proceeds to make miracle saves and is a champion that very night.

Always admonished for being undersized unlike the tall Germans or Buffon. But blessed with miraculous reflexes he goes on to win every title there is to win, multiple times, including the World Cup and Euro with Spain as captain of Real Madrid and Spain. In the World Cup Final with Spain makes a one v one save against Arjen Robben that would have given the cup to Holland.

Top person too. Never had one bad thing said about him in all these years. Humble to a fault. Still playing for Porto in Portugal although at a greatly diminished level.

These saves might be the best ever.

• 1 / 1
5 posts Mar 28 2024