11 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by PARAM
1 year 7 months ago
 Total posts:   12260  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

No protection behind him for the last month and a half and he's still killing it. 16 games to get 3 homers. Will he do it?

MVP or Ohtani?

by 69RamFan
1 year 7 months ago
 Total posts:   3189  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

PARAM wrote:No protection behind him for the last month and a half and he's still killing it. 16 games to get 3 homers. Will he do it?

MVP or Ohtani?

I'm hoping the Mets can steal Judge from the Yankees,,,, :D :D :D

Can you imagine, Alonso & Judge back to back?

by PARAM
1 year 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

69RamFan wrote:Can you imagine, Alonso & Judge back to back?

No! I can imagine Judge with a healthy Rizzo back to back. :D

by 69RamFan
1 year 7 months ago
Superstar

PARAM wrote:No! I can imagine Judge with a healthy Rizzo back to back. :D

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

by PARAM
1 year 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

He hits #60 in the top of the 9th to make it 8-5 Pittsburgh. His team mates encourage him to make a curtain call....he just tied Babe Ruth (in fewer games).....and though reluctant, he climbs a couple steps and waves his helmet. But the scowl on his face showed the score. Then Rizzo doubles, Torres walks, Donaldson bloops a single to center but it brings up Stanton. Mired in a bad slump he lays off a couple of sliders off the outside corner, then hits a laser to left. Grand slam, 9-8 Yankees and a celebration of 60 AND a huge comeback win. Awesome. Magic happens in the Bronx

by PARAM
1 year 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

#61 !!!!

Just another timely homer (2 run) breaking a 3-3 tie. .314, 61 homers, 130 rbi. Phenominal season for the MVP

by Gregwall44
1 year 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3  
Belize   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

amazing 20 HR more than schwarber. pretty impressive that alonso got same amount of RBI's on 22 less homers yet the mets still didnt even make the playoffs. rough. seems like some trade talk for Ke’Bryan Hayes.

by PARAM
1 year 4 months ago
Hall of Fame

69RamFan wrote:I'm hoping the Mets can steal Judge from the Yankees,,,, :D :D :D

Can you imagine, Alonso & Judge back to back?

I wasn't as worried about the Mets as I was the Giants. Of course I felt if the Yankees let anybody else sign him, they might lose a percentage of their fanbase however far fetched that may sound (not that they'd go to the Mets! 8-) :lol2: ) But SF was his childhood team and Northern California home. But in the end it's clear.....he loves being a Yankee.

Now they have another job ahead of them. Surround him with more talent..

by 69RamFan
1 year 4 months ago
Superstar

PARAM wrote:I wasn't as worried about the Mets as I was the Giants. Of course I felt if the Yankees let anybody else sign him, they might lose a percentage of their fanbase however far fetched that may sound (not that they'd go to the Mets! 8-) :lol2: ) But SF was his childhood team and Northern California home. But in the end it's clear.....he loves being a Yankee.

Now they have another job ahead of them. Surround him with more talent..

Yeah, just like the mets added more talent!!!!

Here is Rich Eisen giving you the details!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

by PARAM
1 year 4 months ago
Hall of Fame

69RamFan wrote:Yeah, just like the mets added more talent!!!!

Here is Rich Eisen giving you the details!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Well, as a Yankee fan, I'm glad to see the Mets doing their level best to lay claim to the title of The New Evil Empire!!! :D They're going to spend more in luxury tax money than half the teams in MLB spend on their roster!! I like that!! Boy I'd love another subway series but the chances of that are slim. We don't have a left fielder and our 3rd baseman forgot how to hit.
You guys should get to the big dance as long as Correa, Max, Robertson and Verlander stay healthy. $384 million? 111 million luxury tax bill!!! I like the approach!!!

C Nido
1B Alonso
2B McNeil
3B Correa?
SS Lindor?
LF Cahna
CF Nimmo
RF Marte
DH Vogelbach

• 1 / 2
11 posts Apr 28 2024