816 posts
  • 1 / 82
  • 1
  • 82
 by snackdaddy
9 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   9707  
 Joined:  May 30 2015
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Thought I'd start a Dodgers thread since its baseball season. Dodgers are in Danger of falling out of first place. The Cardinals seemed to own the Dodgers lately. I'm just hoping we one of the 4 games. Kershaw is on the mound tonight, which usually is a good thing. But the Cardinals made him their bitch the last two times they met in the playoffs. I hope he doesn't have some sort of mental thing going on with that. If Kershaw can right the ship tonight and Greinke goes tomorrow, thats all you can ask. Problem is, even if they pitch great, the Dodger bats have gone cold. Might not matter how good they pitch if the Dodgers can't score a run.

 by Elvis
9 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   38885  
 Joined:  Mar 28 2015
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

1 hit, 11 strike outs, shut out win, i'd say Kershaw did all right...

 by TomSlick
9 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   2908  
 Joined:  Jun 01 2015
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

I'd start a SF Giants thread, but I don't want to be the only one posting.

Should be a good battle down to the end in the NL West.

 by moklerman
9 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   7680  
 Joined:  Apr 17 2015
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Dodgers suck and better do SOMETHING or they'll get bounced from the post season like always. Their continued anemic production against any pitcher that is remotely decent is downright pathetic.

 by snackdaddy
9 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   9707  
 Joined:  May 30 2015
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

TomSlick wrote:I'd start a SF Giants thread, but I don't want to be the only one posting.

Should be a good battle down to the end in the NL West.


A Rams fan who is also a Giants fan? Where's the flying pigs? Is it snowing in hell yet?

 by TomSlick
9 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   2908  
 Joined:  Jun 01 2015
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:
TomSlick wrote:I'd start a SF Giants thread, but I don't want to be the only one posting.

Should be a good battle down to the end in the NL West.


A Rams fan who is also a Giants fan? Where's the flying pigs? Is it snowing in hell yet?


Well, through evolution I can see one day where pigs will have the ability of flight. Not long distance flying mind you, but like wild turkeys, maybe they'll get 5 feet off the ground and travel about 35 feet.

Since I don't believe in global warming, I could easily see snow falling in hell.

Now if the California Bullet Train makes money, travels the LA/SF route in less than 5 hours, and doesn't cost well over 100 billion dollars...now that's stuff I would never comprehend.

 by OldSchool
9 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1750  
 Joined:  Jun 09 2015
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

I'm flying down basically for a day on July 5th to take my brother and 2 nephews to the final game vs the Mets. Flying back home Monday morning.

 by snackdaddy
9 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   9707  
 Joined:  May 30 2015
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

TomSlick wrote:
snackdaddy wrote:
TomSlick wrote:I'd start a SF Giants thread, but I don't want to be the only one posting.

Should be a good battle down to the end in the NL West.


A Rams fan who is also a Giants fan? Where's the flying pigs? Is it snowing in hell yet?


Well, through evolution I can see one day where pigs will have the ability of flight. Not long distance flying mind you, but like wild turkeys, maybe they'll get 5 feet off the ground and travel about 35 feet.

Since I don't believe in global warming, I could easily see snow falling in hell.

Now if the California Bullet Train makes money, travels the LA/SF route in less than 5 hours, and doesn't cost well over 100 billion dollars...now that's stuff I would never comprehend.


I just might take the bullet train to a Rams game. I wonder how old I'll be? Prolly need to bring my walker and teeth by then.

 by Hacksaw
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
 Joined:  Apr 15 2015
United States of America   AT THE BEACH
Moderator

Do the Dodgers still play? Haven't seen them on TV for a while. A long while.

 by moklerman
8 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
 Joined:  Apr 17 2015
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Struggling with the lowly Mets. Dodgers continue to underachieve. And why is there a pitcher every year that gets the "no support" treatment? They just don't score runs for Kershaw.

  • 1 / 82
  • 1
  • 82
816 posts Jun 19 2024