816 posts
  • 68 / 82
 by snackdaddy
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   9708  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:And you know what happens when you try and watch 2 at once? You miss a lot of both!! I know it's blasphemy but one is postseason and the other regular season!!

But its the seahags on Thursday night. That is like a playoff game.

by snackdaddy
4 years 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

Dang, Strasburg looks unhittable. Dodgers were lucky to avoid being no hit. Kershaw had a rough start. Starting to settle down but the way Strasburg is pitching it looks like too late.

by snackdaddy
4 years 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

Dodgers 3 outs away from a 2-1 lead. A 7 run inning did the trick. They weren't doing much since game two up to that point. Just a couple solo shots by Muncy in the two games. All 7 runs came on two outs. Bellinger had a 0-2 count with two outs and nobody on. By the time the dust settled the Dodgers went from down 2-1 to up 8-2. Joe Kelly made it interesting. Walking 3 and wild pitching in a run. All with no outs. But Urias comes in and closes the door. Muncy, Turner and Martin all hit HR's.

by dieterbrock
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Man, what a day Monday will be. 4 playoff games where all 4 games could be clinched. Can’t recall ever having a day like that.

by aeneas1
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

unless your name is corbin, yikes

by PARAM
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   12313  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Man, what a day Monday will be. 4 playoff games where all 4 games could be clinched. Can’t recall ever having a day like that.

Though it may not look like it, the Astros are rolling the dice right now. Lose with Verlander and Cole goes in game 5, which wipes out both for game 1 of the ALCS....unless they go on short rest. Thankfully they have Greinke.

Tomorrow, 2 game 5's in the NL. Very entertaining MLB postseason so far.

by snackdaddy
4 years 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

Dodgers are making it way more uncomfortable than I wanted. I never liked the one game take all situation. Even though you're supposed to be the favorite, anything can happen. Opposing pitcher can pick that day for his best game. Hitters can pick that day to go cold. A crucial error. A mistake pitch with runners on. One guy out of the bullpen can't throw strikes. A lot can happen. We will see tomorrow.

by PARAM
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   12313  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:Dodgers are making it way more uncomfortable than I wanted. I never liked the one game take all situation. Even though you're supposed to be the favorite, anything can happen. Opposing pitcher can pick that day for his best game. Hitters can pick that day to go cold. A crucial error. A mistake pitch with runners on. One guy out of the bullpen can't throw strikes. A lot can happen. We will see tomorrow.

3 game fives out of 4 series. MLB certainly got a great return on the Division Series. Each one of the 6 teams involved will empty the tank to move on and then have to reset for the LCS. Should make for a very good Championship Series round.

^^^^Rooting for a Yankees/Dodgers World Series

by dieterbrock
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Off to a good start here Snack 3-0

by aeneas1
4 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame