45 posts
  • 1 / 5
 by max
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   5579  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

Will Goff don the gloves again? Didn't work well in Denver.

After the BYE that will be the Rams toughest game before the playoffs, all things considered.

by St. Loser Fan
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   10508  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Awww sh*t, I'm supposed to be going to that game.

I was worried this was going to happen. Night time game at Soldier Field in December? It could be effing miserable.

by AvengerRam
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Love the Sunday night game. Get to do the outdoor thing during the day, then settle in for a night game over dinner (75% chance of pizza).

And... on a personal note... the fact that this game was flexed eliminates the possibility that the Lions game (which I'm going to and then flying home from Sunday night) won't be!

Win/Win for AvengerRam!

by RamsFanSince82
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

3 out of the next 4 games are in prime time. Ram fans will have 4 out of their next 5 Sundays free (at least during the day).

by ramsfan1977
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

RamsFanSince82 wrote:2 out of the next 3 games are in prime time. Ram fans will have 3 out of their next 4 Sundays free (at least during the day).

My wife is happy!

by AvengerRam
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

max wrote:Will Goff don the gloves again? Didn't work well in Denver.

After the BYE that will be the Rams toughest game before the playoffs, all things considered.

It will also likely be the last cold weather game of the year, as the Rams finish with 2 home games and one @Arizona, and the way things are going, if they play on the road in the playoffs it would likely be indoors (New Orleans if they don't retake the No. 1 seed, Super Bowl in Atlanta).

• 1 / 5
45 posts Mar 29 2024