13 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by MBRamFan
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   27  
United States of America   Manhattan Beach
Undrafted Free Agent

The pre-sale process seems rough. I signed in immediately at 10:00 AM to purchase an additional four tickets and it shows the "Coachella" walking man and 2,000+ people in front of me. Disappointing!

by Elvis
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Wow, guess it's a hot ticket, would've thought on such short notice it wouldn't be...

by Rampage
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

I started at 750 in the queue, made it to the front, and there were no tickets available when the page loaded. Hope you get lucky and people release seats but I wasn't offered the chance to purchase.

by WaddyWasWideOpen
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   152  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

tried to get my tickets in this pre-sale per the email. Followed directions. Logged in before 10 AM. As of 10:55 still stuck in line that has not moved since about 10:10. Called Rams office. Of course, no one there answering phone. If it was a game against NYG, I wouldnt care as much. But since its two 9-1 teams going at it, at home, on MNF, I want to be there. I know I can try other sources. But Im a season ticket holder and I cant get in. Joke.

by Elvis
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Did you login to your TM account? You can buy your normal seats there no problem. I did it yesterday. This CF of a line is to buy extra tickets...

by RedAlice
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Seems like the available seats would be limited until they know how many Season Ticket Holders are buying theirs by 5pm Thursday.

Some are already selling them on the secondary market. Posted by a Chiefs fan on their board -

VIVIDSEATS. Great deals but they were going quick so I snagged them. Paid 178 + tax per ticket. I could probably pay face value & get similar tickets but I was getting nervous. I booked the hotel as soon as I heard game was changed. we're staying at Radisson right across from USC campus - 9 min walk to stadium.

by MBRamFan
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   27  
United States of America   Manhattan Beach
Undrafted Free Agent

Just received an email from Rams as follows:

"We recognize there was a technical issue with Ticketmaster once the presale launched. This issue has now been fixed so please attempt to log back in to purchase. We will extend the presale to 3 PM PT, first come, first served, to allow everyone to purchase. We apologize for this issue and time you waited."

Tickets now purchased: Section 4H, Row 17 - $140 p/ticket

by LARams_1963
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

Had the same issue as everyone else but finally got in and... it wanted a fucking password. Never saw, or received one. Tried my rams acct password and nothing...have REPEATEDLY tried to call the Rams and.... no answer. What a shit show.

by RedAlice
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

LARams_1963 wrote:Had the same issue as everyone else but finally got in and... it wanted a fucking password. Never saw, or received one. Tried my rams acct password and nothing...have REPEATEDLY tried to call the Rams and.... no answer. What a shit show.

That sucks. :(

Hope it gets worked out and you get your regular seats.

• 1 / 2
13 posts Mar 29 2024