120 posts
  • 7 / 12
 by rams74
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1460  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

RAMBLES wrote:This really sucks for you guys who already purchased plane tix and hotel accommodations. I would be seriously pizzed. :x

The NFL can't be too happy about this, either. This is a black eye for the International Series, and for the league's ability to stage these games wherever they feel like it. This is not a good look.

by Horny Mcbae
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

Well fcuk the NFL. They couldn't have set us up more to lose this Monday. Especially after the adversity of last week as well. Compounding the whole thing.

I feel horrible for you guys who had planned months in advance and bought plane tickets and such. Hope you can refund some of that stuff.

What a clusterfuck. I am amazed that this type of mismanagement can happen.

@RedAlice Can you start the game thread when you get the time, please.

by RamsFanSince82
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

Extremes wrote:Good that its in LA, I don't want a single player to get hurt because of the field condition. Ram fans better show up, I don't want this to be an away game at home.

You must not have watched the Seahawk game.

by Horny Mcbae
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

Wonder how the line moves after this?

Am i the only one who thinks all this favors the Chiefs more than us even though the game is in now in LA?
All that travel and the horrible week preceding that has got to take a toll on the players, some of whom have families living in hotels even now. They just got through a war against the Hawks.

by Hacksaw
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Chefs fans wont have time to prepare so only local fans of the Chefs will likely make it.

The air down here has more oxygen so the Rams might be super human. j/I, sort of..

Since they've already made the move to CS, it makes sense to minimize the pandemonium and stay there. Not to mention the home front is still smoldering.

No matter what, the international NFL planners certainly fell on their faces. Better than our players.

GO RAMS !!!

• 7 / 12
120 posts Mar 28 2024