20 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by RamsFanSince82
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

With Cooper Kupp going on IR, I don't know why he wouldn't. It might not happen this week, but I think it will happen.

by ramsfan1977
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Bet Rams are hesitant because Natson has been reliable catching punts. And Cooper can fumble from time to time.

by AvengerRam
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

I wouldn't be opposed to bringing Cooper back on KR while leaving Natson on PR.

by Elvis
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Besides special teams, Pharoh was usually the 4th WR on the depth chart, wonder how much that factors into it, especially since he worked a lot from the slot. Might bring him back just to play WR...

by Haden
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2131  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

Pharoh was a pro bowl returner. Period. Natson is serviceable. How many kicks has Natson taken to the house? How many did Pharoh? Please. Cooper is a dramatic upgrade.

by rams74
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1460  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:Besides special teams, Pharoh was usually the 4th WR on the depth chart, wonder how much that factors into it, especially since he worked a lot from the slot. Might bring him back just to play WR...

I hope not. I'm more comfortable with the upside of Hodge and even Williams. But I'm not thrilled with Countess at KR, so I'd be happy if Cooper returns kicks.

by ramsfan1977
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Haden wrote:Pharoh was a pro bowl returner. Period. Natson is serviceable. How many kicks has Natson taken to the house? How many did Pharoh? Please. Cooper is a dramatic upgrade.

How many has Natson Fumbled? Remember the Playoffs last year? No time to mess with success. Unless Cooper can stop the run, don't need him in 2018

by snackdaddy
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9631  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Other than returning kicks I don't know what Cooper has to offer. Reynolds is the better option at the number 3 receiver. Seems like McVay prefers tight ends when he wants to go with more receivers. I was never impressed with Cooper in the offense. When they do sweeps with a receiver Cooks, Woods and Reynolds all look better than Cooper.

• 1 / 2
20 posts Mar 29 2024