55 posts
  • 1 / 6
 by max
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

I'm a bit surprised by that.

Our D is so discombobulated. If we win that game, it will say a lot.

by ramsman34
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8528  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

max wrote:I'm a bit surprised by that.

Our D is so discombobulated. If we win that game, it will say a lot.

I am surprised they aren’t 5 pt faves tbh. Our D is a fucking sieve.

by max
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:I am surprised they aren’t 5 pt faves tbh. Our D is a fucking sieve.

Our D is a sieve, but why? They are so stupid and undisciplined. And their effort to start games looks bad. I am gonna give them a pass for being flat to start this game, they didn't practice because of the terrible fires.

by ramsman34
5 years 5 months ago

max wrote:Our D is a sieve, but why? They are so stupid and undisciplined. And their effort to start games looks bad. I am gonna give them a pass for being flat to start this game, they didn't practice because of the terrible fires.

They have been “flat” the first half of damn near every game - especially against decent opponents. That’s on Wade.

by snackdaddy
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

max wrote:Our D is a sieve, but why? They are so stupid and undisciplined. And their effort to start games looks bad. I am gonna give them a pass for being flat to start this game, they didn't practice because of the terrible fires.

We can give them a pass with everything that has happened beyond their control. But I have a feeling it didn't affect their play. They have been bad for a while now. I think they would have struggled anyway.

KC is going to score a lot of points against our defense. Probably like the Saints did. The one thing we have in our favor is, KC's defense can be just as bad as ours. We should score a lot too.

by dieterbrock
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

I would have thought pick em at best. 2 point favorite?

by ramsman34
5 years 5 months ago

Elvis wrote:

Great. More Injuries just waiting to happen. WTF?

by JackPMiller
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

It is supposed to be a home game, but it is actually a neutral site game. I hate losing home games, especially when we playing a great team like Kansas City, especially on Monday Night.

With our defense struggling pretty much the whole year, how are we going to be able to contain the Chiefs defense?

• 1 / 6
55 posts Apr 19 2024