60 posts
  • 1 / 6
 by ramsman34
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8463  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I guarantee Kupp tore his ACL what will Mc Vay do now that he KNOWS Kupp is gone? Reynolds and Hidge need to get a lot of reps and designed plays for each of them. Very good to see Higbee and Everett more involved. Gonna help going forward without Kupp

by RamsFanSince82
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

Let's wait to hear from the doctors. People were saying the same thing about Peters and Talib.

The offense continued to play well when Kupp missed 2 1/2 games. Reynolds will step up.

by AvengerRam
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

I’m not a big fan of the sideline/TV diagnosis, but I think you pretty much answered your own question. It’s all hands (Everett, Higbee, Reynolds, Williams, and maybe even Cooper if he returns) on deck.

by ramsman34
5 years 4 months ago

RamsFanSince82 wrote:Let's wait to hear from the doctors. People were saying the same thing about Peters and Talib.

The offense continued to play well when Kupp missed 2 1/2 games. Reynolds will step up.

Trust. He’s done for the season. That said, the emergence of the two TEs is HUGE. They will be integral to our future success - same for Reynolds and Hodge.

by RamsFanSince82
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

Lol. Okay. You internet doctors are funny. Why are fans in a rush to call it.

by max
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   5579  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

Kupp didn't look like his old self since he got hurt, even with that long TD. So even if he isn't lost for the year, I don't expect him to have the same impact he did early in the season.

Its time for Reynolds, Everett, and Higbee to take the next step up. We've got plenty of weapons. The big issue is run D.

by SWAdude
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

ramsman34 wrote:Trust. He’s done for the season. That said, the emergence of the two TEs is HUGE. They will be integral to our future success - same for Reynolds and Hodge.

Totally agree.

Kupp has quickly become beloved.

Last year I had a love at first sight moment on an epic block Reynolds put on a play that got us a TD. And the time he spent this year on the field says that Kupp may not be a huge loss. Always big, but with Reynolds maybe some other magic can happen.

GO RAMS!!!

by ramsman34
5 years 4 months ago

AvengerRam wrote:I’m not a big fan of the sideline/TV diagnosis, but I think you pretty much answered your own question. It’s all hands (Everett, Higbee, Reynolds, Williams, and maybe even Cooper if he returns) on deck.

I think this pretty much guarantees Cooper is designated for return from IR. Coach has to trust him more than Hodge.

by snackdaddy
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9631  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Losing Kupp would be tough. He was Goff's favorite target on 3rd down before the first injury. Now it seems like Woods is the guy. Cooks also gets plenty of targets. The emergence of the tight ends could help ease our anxiety over losing Kupp. Reynolds will get more snaps. Maybe long term the extra time Reynolds gets will help when they want to go to 4 WR sets.

by ramsman34
5 years 4 months ago

RamsFanSince82 wrote:Lol. Okay. You internet doctors are funny. Why are fans in a rush to call it.

I have seen a number of ACL tears up close and personal, unfortunately. Not a doctor. But what would you like to bet? Trust me and my arm chair diagnosis. ACL Tear. Done for the season. If I am wrong, I will eat crow and apologize. It sadly, I’m not.

• 1 / 6
60 posts Mar 29 2024