Elvis wrote:

YES and I put that on YOU to Wade.

Do better.

by snackdaddy
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9630  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

It should be clear by now Peters is not the kind of guy you want to leave on an island with opposing teams number one receiver. He's gotta get help. Joyner, I'm looking at you.

by Horny Mcbae
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

Accountability is well and good and i commend our coaching staff for having that but it has to be followed by solutions too.

We're probably gonna be fine this Sunday. Next proper test of our Super Bowl aspirations is at the Azteca. That's where i'll be judging our defense and what Wade has done to fix the problems.

by Elvis
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   38376  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

It will always be about results, doesn't really matter what anyone says. If you're winning it sounds smart. If you're losing it sounds dumb.

BTW, a favorite memory is Mike Martz taking blame for a Warner interception. They asked him about a particular pick and Martz said, "oh that was my fault." People were like "what?" And he said, "coach made a bad call on that one..." Or something close to that...

by SWAdude
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Horny Mcbae wrote:Accountability is well and good and i commend our coaching staff for having that but it has to be followed by solutions too.

We're probably gonna be fine this Sunday. Next proper test of our Super Bowl aspirations is at the Azteca. That's where i'll be judging our defense and what Wade has done to fix the problems.

I do think this Sunday needs to show improvement as well.

IMO, this defense has a group of talent that should keep the Chikins to under 14 points at home.

by BobCarl
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   4282  
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:Joyner, I'm looking at you.

yes!

by BobCarl
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   4282  
Superstar

Horny Mcbae wrote:That's where i'll be judging our defense.

for me ... I'll be judging our pass rush ... I expect our pass rush to be elite and the best in the NFL .. if not the best ever. I have no criticisms about Donald ... Suh has played well, but I expect him to play better. Fowler should be up to speed by the time they travel to Mexico City.

by ramsman34
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8462  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

BobCarl wrote:for me ... I'll be judging our pass rush ... I expect our pass rush to be elite and the best in the NFL .. if not the best ever. I have no criticisms about Donald ... Suh has played well, but I expect him to play better. Fowler should be up to speed by the time they travel to Mexico City.

I think THAT game will be the defensive defining point of the season. Either we are pedestrian and have to score 35+ to win, or the D-dogs will eat that game and feast going forward.

• 1 / 1
9 posts Mar 28 2024