10 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by Hacksaw
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Very cool @Extremes . Great memories. The current Rams looking good.

by dieterbrock
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Scott Mitchell playing QB for the Ravens. What could possibly go wrong?

Man that was fun to watch. Amazing how shaky a start Warner had and also he had a couple of big completions called back by penalty.

by BobCarl
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   4283  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

dieterbrock wrote:Scott Mitchell playing QB for the Ravens. What could possibly go wrong?
#12 (Tony Banks) Mitchell's backup, was ready to take the field, just in case Mitchell got injured.

Those shitty seasons with Banks under center for the Rams and then to see a complete turn around with Banks spending his first game in a Raven's uniform watching how much better the Rams were without him..... was priceless.
Attachments
Tony Banks.png

by sloramfan
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

and a week 2 bye???

glad the nfl figured that was stupid.. like no shit...too early..

go rams..

slo

by sloramfan
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

back to the game...

how about KW's evolution over the next 4 games...

that was a wow factor explanation point...

and at week 3 against the bengals, i talked a fellow coworker into going to las vegas to party, and so i could bet the rams against the bengals..
i put down a g on the rams, they won and as i was collecting, i asked the book what the odds were on the rams to win the SB...he said 200-1
while this was going on, my friend was pressuring me to get going due to the 6+ hour drive to get home...i figured i could come back the next week and make the bet, but, a week turned into about 3 weeks and when i returned to LV the odds had dropped to 16-1..

so i missed the boat, but my kids had a great time, and i got to make alot of money that year, spend a lot of time having a lot of fun in LV, and even though i didn't cash in, the memories of that season will never be forgotten by my family, or me... so many weekends just having fun at circus circus with the kids and winning week after week...

go rams

slo

by Elmgrovegnome
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   624  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Wasn't that the game were they were hyping finesse versus muscle or something. It started out with Jamal Lewis and Rey Lewis standing back to back, arms folded, trying to look tough?

I was excited for that game and the Rams delivered. I thought it was a Sunday night game but I may be wrong. The reason I thought that was it was dark outside and the Rams were never on TV in Pennsylvania back then.

• 1 / 1
10 posts Mar 28 2024