121 posts
  • 12 / 13
 by SWAdude
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Good lord.

AD needs to know that when you are a running back these things happen.

Crap hit on Britt and got a flag.

Celebrate.

McVay is on this.

by ramsman34
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8463  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Zen_Ronin wrote:It really is mind boggling.

Watch the all-22. Multiple players are held every fucking play. I don't justify the "acting out" out of frustration, but I totally get it. I hope A1 can come in here and give us holding stats for the teams we have faced. We HAVE to have the lowest number of offensive holding calls against our D in the league, it's fucking ridiculous. Fuck the "Shaq' rule. This is becoming utter nonsense to me.

by /zn/
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   6758  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:Watch the all-22. Multiple players are held every fucking play. I don't justify the "acting out" out of frustration, but I totally get it. I hope A1 can come in here and give us holding stats for the teams we have faced. We HAVE to have the lowest number of offensive holding calls against our D in the league, it's fucking ridiculous. Fuck the "Shaq' rule. This is becoming utter nonsense to me.

All true but the league is just not going to call holding at a fair rate against the Rams. Whether we can live with that or not.

BUT, turn it around. AD is held on virtually every play, he is double teamed (and more than double teamed sometimes) at a higher rate than any other defender in the game, yet he leads the league in sacks and qb pressures.

:shock2:

Pay the man.

by Hacksaw
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

QFTOS: Seahags Post Game Edition.

Yet another great game with the Rams down to the end. Right after a bunch of people claiming the Hawks would get smoked. The Hawks don't get smoked, not sure why people would assume they ever would. Oh well,,

Our D actually got beat today. Hands down. And surprisingly it was their run game that really did it. They're a strong young team. Have to give them props.

Little outplayed, little outschemed, little outcoached. Thin margins but thats the NFL

We seem to get outschemed too much.

This isn't our year. It's missing something for sure, but they're not bad. Next year is the time we can start hoping for our progress to show.

273 yards rushing and 8 ypc is a lot better than "OK".

Pete should lose half his salary over having kept Cable for so long. He should have to pay Wilson and all of the running backs for the beatings they took behind those Cable lines too.

I'm glad that nobody will be resting on their laurels, this team won't be happy with two close losses to the Rams next year, they'll expect to split the games or want to win both.

All good, if the Rams don't win the Super Bowl this year, they won't in the near future cause they are in salary cap hell.

I would love to make the playoffs and beat them. That would be the ultimate revenge, paper tigers

It would be so sweet if we did some how make the playoffs play these fools again AND this time knock them out of the playoffs. I would love that. I can't stand sean mcvay I just think hes a douche and a snake in the grass. That guy is literally trading away the Rams future.

Oh well, let’s hope we make the wild card. Would love to see these Rams again. That offense is a piece of art but that defense has a lot of bark without a bite.

What a pussie.
He had to put his helmet on and buckle it before going and finding Britt to start some shit.
Donald you are a beast DT but might wanna watch out as the white boy was a amateur ALL AMERICAN WRESTLER

I love even in a loss we are SO in the Ram's heads.

Not sure about the secondary today. They got gutted pretty much all day long. Maybe they will improve with a pass rush.

Both games this year IMO the Seahawks are coming close to utilizing the Jeff Fisher tactic of playing borderline dirty.

Did you actually just say the Hawks play dirty? You gotta' be kidding me. Rams are cheap shot artists, and have been for years.

Nobody wants to see anybody get hurt. But there was a brief feeling of revenge with that Britt shot after all the Greg Williams years of dirty play against our Hawks.

Rams have very little discipline. They are going to implode in the playoffs. Been saying it all year, and it's about to happen in January.

As for the the Hawks getting in the Rams' heads, next year they should try getting in their heads by beating them.

I get it that the Rams are a good team. I just don't buy that they are some unstoppable force like a lot of others. And I doubt I'm the only one who felt proud that the Hawks are not intimidated one bit by the Rams. Let alone any other team.

LOL, no fan of any team should say a word about dirty play when they start Suh week in and week out on their own squad. If that guy could stab somebody during the game and get away with it, he would.

Cheap shot artists all over that team. And Peters, who has been OWNED a good part of the year was doing the throat slash thing to the camera. Classy.

Suh and Donald have the same trait that most great DL players do. They're mean and nasty.

We had a chance to win against one of the best teams in the NFL on their home field.

Had a chance until the onside kick debacle.

Terrible coaching decision against all odds heightened necessity of perfection on a no time out final drive.

Tbh, I thought the Rams would've dug our grave well before halftime, so I'm not sure this is the worst loss I've seen.

This would have been a really great win for us but came up short. No pun on Wilson.

It's one thing to outright lose to a team that bested you in a hard fought contest.
Another to beat yourselves and lose because of stupid mistakes or decisions.
We fall in that 2nd group.

I cannot believe how far this franchise has fallen. Letting Sherman walk was a mistake. Not re-signing Tate was dumb (We win SB 49 easily with him). Drafting leaves much to be desired.

The Hawks are 1-5 in one possession / score games this year.

The Rams better enjoy their year and win the Bowl, because the Hawks are going to be in a position to pop them in the mouth and ruin them like they did to the Niners in 13!

Rams know they better make hay while the sun shines. The Rams Era is not going to be a smooth one of success, we are not going away and they really hate playing us. We take a punch and throw one back.

by AvengerRam
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Another day, another group of uninformed sore loser opposing fans expressing the “cap Hell” myth.

True “cap Hell” is having cap room and nobody worthwhile to spend it on.

by SWAdude
5 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

AvengerRam wrote:Another day, another group of uninformed sore loser opposing fans expressing the “cap Hell” myth.

True “cap Hell” is having cap room and nobody worthwhile to spend it on.

Well said. (Golf clap)

• 12 / 13
121 posts Mar 29 2024