6 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by AvengerRam
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

So this is a pretty small pic (big crop), but I think someone (ahem... Hacksaw) will probably recognize the play:

rscrp.png

1. What game was this from and what play is shown?

2. Stream of consciousness question: the Rams won a game by the same final score as the game depicted in the season that followed. That game was one on a similar play, though the TD was scored by a different player (drafted the same year as the player depicted). The QB on that play is still playing. Who is that QB? (Did you follow all that? ;) )

3. In the game depicted in the photo, three players who are on the 2019 list of HOF finalists had at least 50 yards from scrimmage. Who are the 3 players?

Good luck!

by Will0120
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

1. Rams @ Seahawks, 2004. (My first live Rams game actually! 8-), what a great game to be at). Just going by memory, I think this is the one where Shaun McDonald scored the game tying TD to send it to OT or the game winning TD in OT. Can't remember 100%.

2. FitzMagic. WR Screen pass to Kevin Curtis to the house!!! (Against Houston I think)

3. Holt, Bruce, and not sure about the 3rd player... Jackson...? Is he HOF eligible yet?

by Will0120
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1172  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Btw @AvengerRam, thanks for finally coming up with a trivia that took place within my lifetime lol... :lol2:

by rather
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   349  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

1. What game was this from and what play is shown?

2. Stream of consciousness question: the Rams won a game by the same final score as the game depicted in the season that followed. That game was one on a similar play, though the TD was scored by a different player (drafted the same year as the player depicted). The QB on that play is still playing. Who is that QB? (Did you follow all that? ;) )

3. In the game depicted in the photo, three players who are on the 2019 list of HOF finalists had at least 50 yards from scrimmage. Who are the 3 players?

Good luck!

Maybe this was answered already but here goes.
1. Rams at Seattle 2004. The play is Shaun McDonald catching the game winning pass in OT.
2. The final was 33-27. The Rams also won 33-27 over the Texans the following year with Kevin Curtis catching an OT pass from .. Ryan Fitzpatrick
3. I'll go with Holt / Bruce / S.Alexander

by Hacksaw
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Wait, what, I just woke up. lol

Good one guys!!

• 1 / 1
6 posts Apr 19 2024