10 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by aeneas1
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

week 9 numbers are in the books and both goff and donald remain "elite" according to pff's grading system, they are the only rams, and among the very few nflers, that own a pff grade in 90s.

and here's an eye-opener - mr. gerald everett is now pff's 4th ranked tight end, how 'bout 'dem apples?!

here are the week 9 pff rankings for the rams' top 16 offensive and defensive players (based on snaps):

x01.png

pff2.png

by BobCarl
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   4295  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

aeneas1 wrote:- mr. gerald everett is the now pff's 4th ranked tight end,
The first player the Rams picked in 2017

in the beginning of last season, he was a terrible blocker with poor hands and suspect route running skills. I was about to write him off as a wasted pick. By the end of the season he was a very good blocker.

I haven't paid much attention to him this season, except he seems to be running some good routes and I haven't noticed any glaring drops by him.

It is exciting to see him start to emerge

by max
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   5580  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

Looks like all the additions made since McVay arrived have been good moves with the one exception of Peters.

Woods, Cooks, Blythe, Whitworth, Johnson, Kupp, Everett, and I expect Noteboom and Fowler to be good additions as well.

by PARAM
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   12239  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

A most incredible fact is in two drafts, Snead/McVay have made exactly 1 pick above the third round (Everett). Brings back memories of George Allen...…."rookies? I don't need no stinkin rookies!!"

by Haden
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2132  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

Outside of the stick for the safety, Mark Barron has been totally underwhelming this year.

by aeneas1
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

rams have 8 offensive guys ranked in the top 10, don't think i've ever seen that from pff, i.e. a team having so many offensive guys ranked in the top 10... both the saints and chiefs have 5.

by dieterbrock
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Haden wrote:Outside of the stick for the safety, Mark Barron has been totally underwhelming this year.

He did miss all of TC/PS and the first 3-4 games right? Hard to expect him to be at full bore right away

by phoenixrising
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   816  
United States of America   Arroyo Grande, CA
Veteran

Everett is a bit surprising. I'm done with Higbee. If you can't be counted on to make the big catch, and you're not a really good blocker, your just a body out there. I'd like to see Mundt get some time, he showed some promise as a pass catcher. The last two games, TE has been a glaring weak spot on Offense.

I don't get the Gurley rating.

Like I said last week, Sullivan is the weakest link on OL. PFF agrees.

Ebukam is steadily and quitely improving.

I don't get the Littleton rating.

Yes, PFF, CB is the glaring weakness on Defense.

by Hacksaw
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I like Higbee's size. Hand's not so much. Inconsistent...

by Jonram99
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

I don't get why NRC is not starting over some of our other CB's. Every time I rewatch a game, I always see him making an impact play or two.
Definitely need to draft CB(s) next year.

• 1 / 1
10 posts Apr 16 2024