129 posts
  • 4 / 13
 by SoCalRam78
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1086  
United States of America   SoCal
Pro Bowl

HAL 9000 wrote:Silver lining is the Rams don't have extended mega contracts on either Joyner or Peters.

absolutely, prove it first. Rams will find a safety, CB will be a big future need.

by CanuckRightWinger
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2777  
Canada   VANCOUVER, BC
Superstar

I watched Marcus Peters arrogant, childish & weak bullshit postgame interview.

Peters defense for allowing Micheal Thomas to set the AllTime Saints Franchise Record For One Game yesterday??? :oops2:

"Shit happens. It's just football!" :roll2:

Hey Marcus, how's about Demoff tells Accounting not to cut your paycheck for this week, huh? Then Kevin Demoff can tell you. "Hey Marcus, shit happens. It's just justice." :idea2: :arrow2: :x

You know thinking about Peters' lame ShitHappens alibi....

Maybe Nixon never should have resigned for his role in the Watergate cover-up! He could have just could have held a Press Conference and told the media scribes, "Hey, shit happens. It's just politics!" :?

Or a couple of decades later, Bill Clinton cudda avoided the embarrassment of being Impeached by The House of Representatives and being Disbarred from ever practicing law again had he gone with the Marcus Peters defensive interview strategy....
"Hey, shit happens. That cigar was just there (and I think she brought it!)....plus I never meant to stain that blue dress.....It's just a big powerful boss with a young intern, late at night, in an uber-secure locked-down office guarded by guys with guns......no biggee! Happens all the time. Any of you guys ever been to Hollywood??" :lol2:

by Elvis
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38463  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Besides Peters, why are we in so much man coverage while not getting pressure? That's a recipe for failure...

by LARams_1963
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

So no one's concerned about Brees having enough time every play to throw a tea party in the backfield? Yeah... Peters got burned on the big play, but I saw a lot of plays where he was defending decently, and that was after Brees getting a ton of time. Where the hell was the pass rush?????

by Haden
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2134  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

Elvis wrote:Besides Peters, why are we in so much man coverage while not getting pressure? That's a recipe for failure...

Truth! I have no idea what Wade is thinking. Either he better dial up blitzes to create pressure or he better change his coverage.

by actionjack
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   3951  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

LARams_1963 wrote:So no one's concerned about Brees having enough time every play to throw a tea party in the backfield? Yeah... Peters got burned on the big play, but I saw a lot of plays where he was defending decently, and that was after Brees getting a ton of time. Where the hell was the pass rush?????

I agree with you, but the Saints also have probably the best o-line in the league, we needed to blitz more to get pressure IMO.

by laram
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   444  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

laram wrote:What's wrong with this picture?

Square peg...round hole.

So nobody cares to try and speak to the issue here?

Instead of making the internet a pissing contest, lets look at some of the technical aspects of the game to better understand what is happening.

The issue here is fairly obvious.

Except to PFF evidently. :cry2:

by dieterbrock
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

BuiltRamTough wrote:Lets be honest, Peters is trash.

That's the problem though. He isn't trash.
I wonder if his injury isn't healed and is still affecting him. He came back so damn quick, and has been "off" since

• 4 / 13
129 posts Apr 19 2024