55 posts
  • 1 / 6
 by Rams 1974
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38  
United States of America   Durhamville, NY (1974 JMF xoxo)
Undrafted Free Agent

...I have been around Football for 50+ years, I do not ever recall a DT, who gets doubled teamed every play performing like AD! He is a freak of Nature.

That said, it also occurs to me, that with teams watching where AD is at all times, why N Suh and our DE's are not looking better? I'm glad we have N. Suh, but he looks average to me. Lot of Season left, maybe he will break out soon.
Rams should not to resign him at a big $$$ contract. If he can be had for cheaper, then Rams should keep him. Lets see how it plays out...

Lastly, JoJo Natson should be our PR, even after P. Cooper comes back..IMHO !
He is Electric !! 7-0 Good to be a Rams Fan !!!!

Roll LA Rams !! 8-)

by Kid Charlamagne
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   533  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

JoJo was certainly a find but what happens next year? The rams just let him go? It’s certainly a good problem to have.

by Ramsdude
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

Rams 1974 wrote:...I have been around Football for 50+ years, I do not ever recall a DT, who gets doubled teamed every play performing like AD! He is a freak of Nature.

That said, it also occurs to me, that with teams watching where AD is at all times, why N Suh and our DE's are not looking better? I'm glad we have N. Suh, but he looks average to me. Lot of Season left, maybe he will break out soon.
Rams should not to resign him at a big $$$ contract. If he can be had for cheaper, then Rams should keep him. Lets see how it plays out...

Lastly, JoJo Natson should be our PR, even after P. Cooper comes back..IMHO !
He is Electric !! 7-0 Good to be a Rams Fan !!!!

Roll LA Rams !! 8-)

Agree on everything you said!! Especially about P. Cooper. IMO, he was over rated due to having great blocking on his returns as is evident by JoJo's returns. Even our KO returns haven't dropped off much without him.

I would like to see JoJo get some action as a WR too. P. Cooped was only average at WR. Maybe JoJo would be better there too!

by /zn/
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   6763  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

Rams 1974 wrote:...I have been around Football for 50+ years, I do not ever recall a DT, who gets doubled teamed every play performing like AD! He is a freak of Nature.

Stats from last year show that AD faced multiple blockers more than any other NFL interior lineman.

But he also led the league in (combined) sacks, qb hits, and qb hurries.

What are the odds of that.

He gets multiple blockers inside more than anyone but has more qb pressures than leading edge rushers.

That's the very definition of generational talent.

by AvengerRam
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

I'm not quite old enough to have memories of Merlin Olsen, so when I think of all-time DTs who I saw play, I think of guys like Alan Page, Randy White, Cortez Kennedy, John Randle and Warren Sapp.

I'd stack Aaron Donald up against any of them.

by Rams 1974
5 years 5 months ago
Undrafted Free Agent

Kid Charlamagne wrote:JoJo was certainly a find but what happens next year? The rams just let him go? It’s certainly a good problem to have.

ID LET: P. COOPER GO BEFORE JOJO ! IMHO

Roll LA Rams !! 8-)

by Rams 1974
5 years 5 months ago
Undrafted Free Agent

/zn/ wrote:Stats from last year show that AD faced multiple blockers more than any other NFL interior lineman.

But he also led the league in (combined) sacks, qb hits, and qb hurries.

What are the odds of that.

He gets multiple blockers inside more than anyone but has more qb pressures than leading edge rushers.

That's the very definition of generational talent.

^^^^ That !

by /zn/
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   6763  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

by R4L
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

Rams 1974 wrote:ID LET: P. COOPER GO BEFORE JOJO ! IMHO

Roll LA Rams !! 8-)

This has to be Steve

by elmendorf
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   215  
United States of America   Pennsylvania
Rookie

AvengerRam wrote:I'm not quite old enough to have memories of Merlin Olsen, so when I think of all-time DTs who I saw play, I think of guys like Alan Page, Randy White, Cortez Kennedy, John Randle and Warren Sapp.

I'd stack Aaron Donald up against any of them.

Not a DT but you could include Deacon. AD is Deacon-level talent! Cheers.

• 1 / 6
55 posts Apr 18 2024