15 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by dieterbrock
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Can we at least highlight a throw back game that the Rams won??
Blowing a 27-10 4th quarter lead to Jerk Off Joe Montana isn’t exactly something worth “re-living” imo

by Extremes
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   121  
Belarus   LA
Practice Squad

dieterbrock wrote:Can we at least highlight a throw back game that the Rams won??
Blowing a 27-10 4th quarter lead to Jerk Off Joe Montana isn’t exactly something worth “re-living” imo

Don't worry Kurt Warner giving the 49ers the business next Friday will make up for it ;)

by aeneas1
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Can we at least highlight a throw back game that the Rams won??

tho it does help explain some things, no?

by R4L
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

Extremes wrote:I kind of want to start a trend of throwback game Friday on this site. This is the first of many :D. Honestly it depends on the feedback if you guys like this idea or not.

What's your other board name?

by Extremes
5 years 5 months ago
Belarus   LA
Practice Squad

aeneas1 wrote:tho it does help explain some things, no?

Just enjoy history, stop getting so personal.

by Extremes
5 years 5 months ago
Belarus   LA
Practice Squad

AvengerRam wrote:Wow..Montana really made every read in that game. He must have been a good QB.

Tell me watching Joe Montana wasn't pretty. Every time his back foot hit the ground, the ball was out on time. I want Jared Goff to be on that level, hopefully sooner the better.

by AvengerRam
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Well, if Jared Goff was leading a potential game winning drive in the Super Bowl and suddenly pointed out John Candy in the stands, that would just be creepy, given that John Candy died a few years ago, so...no, I guess I don’t want Jared Goff to be exactly like Joe Montana.

by aeneas1
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Extremes wrote:Tell me watching Joe Montana wasn't pretty. Every time his back foot hit the ground, the ball was out on time. I want Jared Goff to be on that level, hopefully sooner the better.

ha ha, my goodness, you can't be serious.... you tell me, was watching montana get worked at home in 1990 by the visiting 11.5 underdog rams pretty as well? you know, when montana threw 3 picks on his way to a 62.3 qb rating and a 17-28 loss? here's a peek, please point out his awesomeness during these plays 'cause, you know, the great ones never.... ha ha. :D

ps - most rams fans would have posted the following sort of video (readily available on youtube) as a rams/niners throwback example on the eve of the rams traveling to sf, yet you chose a game in which the rams lost to the niners in excruciating fashion - very special of you.

• 1 / 2
15 posts Apr 18 2024