114 posts
  • 2 / 12
 by fletch59
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   114  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

That man has it going on, knows what he's doing and how he's gonna do it! Luv that guy!

by RedAlice
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

fletch59 wrote:That man has it going on, knows what he's doing and how he's gonna do it! Luv that guy!

This year is wonderful, needed, fun and all that. But we really have no idea what is about to happen as this goes forward.

It’s not a moment in time, it’s going to be many and many.

by ramsman34
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8523  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

We SHOULD win this week, we could lose - chances are we will lose a game(s) this season. I just want to see this team keep improving overall and building - gaining a lot of confidence heading into the playoffs. Then take the next step and get at least to the NFC title game.

I know, one game at a time. This ride is fun as all hell so far!!!!!

by RedAlice
5 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

It’s a Niner week! A pic from when Rams won in STL in OT. Well, during the game. Amendola was in street clothes. Niners missed the Kick to win, then Rams won!

We had tied game before.

Fun day to be in St. Louis.
Attachments
87D13380-A13F-4D8B-94CF-0E762A1ECAE4.jpeg

by Call me Roman
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   293  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

why is it if the Rams want to make a uniform change it takes years for it to be approved, but if the league decides to change the rule on when color rush uni's can be worn they just drop the rule? color rush is UGLY!!!!

by AvengerRam
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Wednesday injury reports are the most meaningless of the bunch but:

I suppose that could provide some insight as to why the Rams signed Nick Williams.

by RedAlice
5 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

call me Roman wrote:why is it if the Rams want to make a uniform change it takes years for it to be approved, but if the league decides to change the rule on when color rush uni's can be worn they just drop the rule? color rush is UGLY!!!!

I think this wait is on the Rams. They want new uniforms when the stadium opens.

by aeneas1
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

from stats inc:

- The Rams and 49ers split the season series in 2017 with the road team winning each game. The Rams won in San Francisco, 41-39, tied for the most combined points in the series' 136-game history (45-35 49ers win on October 23, 1983). It was the most points allowed by the Rams in a win all-time.

- The Rams' 10-1 road record since the start of last season is the best in the NFL. Also in that span, they lead the league in points per game (31.9), rushing yards per game (150.7) and pass yards per attempt (8.35) on the road.

- Eleven different players have scored a touchdown for the 49ers this season, tied with the AFC-leading Chiefs for most in the NFL. However, they have fumbled the ball 15 times this season after fumbling just 14 times all of last season.

- This week's matchup features the two youngest active coaches in the NFL in Sean McVay (32 years, 270 days old) and Kyle Shanahan (38 years, 311 days old). McVay became the youngest head coach in the Super Bowl era last year.

- Matt Breida leads the NFL in yards per rush this season at 6.8 (minimum 30 rushes). The only qualifying 49er with more yards per carry over an entire season was Hugh McElhenny in 1952 (6.98).

• 2 / 12
114 posts Apr 19 2024