154 posts
  • 1 / 16
 by RedAlice
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Week 6: Rams @Broncos, Sunday Oct 14th at 1:05 PST on Fox

Rams: 5-0, 1st in the NFCW (2-0 v AFCW teams)
Broncos: 2-3, 3rd in the AFCW (1-0 v NFCW teams)
Rams lead the series 8-5 and both teams have beaten the Seahawks and the Raiders this year.

Rams are 5-0 :!2: with a three game lead in the NFCW.

Since 1970, the Rams have started 5-0 seven times. Each of those years, they made the play-offs - reached the Conference game three times and the Super Bowl twice, winning it once.

----
NFL Betting Line: Rams opened favored by 7 with a 52.5 O/U
http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml

TV Map: Available on Wednesday

Injury Reports: Updated in the thread
Rams: Cooks and Kupp are in concussion protocol, Z likely still out, Barron questionable

Broncos: Not an injury, but their CB Roby sucked on Sunday v Jets and didn't show up to the practice facility Monday or Tuesday (I think one of the guys replacing Talib).

Weather: Follow the weather thread, we may have snow!

----

Opposing Team's Fan Forums

Denver fans are pretty down on their team, even going so far as to want their coach fired and wanting to tank the rest of the season for a higher draft pick.

Orange Mane
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Game Thread
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=131624
While I agree the score is going to be ugly, I can guarantee Talib won't get a pick 6. :lol2: Finding the positive.

Broncos Forum
https://forums.denverbroncos.com/forumd ... s-Football

And, someone made a Fire Vance Joseph website
https://www.firevancejoseph.com/

by RedAlice
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Some stats for Rams v Denver historically.

You can see the box scores for all 13 games. I was surprised the teams have only played 13 times.

https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/lo ... eam?opp=10

by Hacksaw
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

QFTOS: BRONCOS, Pre-Game Edition:

2.JPG

It’s still in the 70s here in NY but it appears like it will be full on winter in Denver on Sunday:

If that's the case the defense had better be ready for a huge load of Gurley!

It’ll probably be closer to 10 come game time. Can Denver manage to even cover the spread? This game could get really ugly for us.

Denver is going to likely over commit to stopping the run leaving Jared Goff all game to pick on Roby. Eventually our Defense will give way after Keenum throws his 3rd pick,one of which will be a pick 6 to talib.

42-6 Rams

It's 2017 all over again...blow out on this losing streak.

Much like last year, the tailgating will be the best part of game day.

I'll be surprised if the Broncos are within 3 TDs of the Rams by the end of the game.

Wade's revenge game.

While I agree the score is going to be ugly, I can guarantee Talib won't get a pick 6.

Broncos will win- its precisely what we don't need, so that will happen.

I'll be surprised if the Broncos are within 3 TDs of the Rams by the end of the First quarter

Let’s lose out until the bye so we can get rid of Vance and finally move on from that failed experiment.

The Rams are disgustingly good. We're going to get blown the hell out, and we're going to lose coaches to it. Hopefully it's the right coaches.

We're losing in a blowout...I would bet on the game if I could, that spread is basically free money...

Gurley outscores the entire Broncos offense.

Chiefs fan here,, Broncos to win outright. High altitude game, Rams D is a paper tiger. Use same game plan you had VS KC, Goff isn’t as mobile as Mahomes. He also has to get set to throw deep. I’d be all over the Broncos and the points.

The Broncos will run it under 20 times, and will abandon the run for no reason at all, even though they are averaging almost 7 YPC. It will become Keenum vs Goff.

I hate rooting against my team but I kind of hope we get ass whooped and Keenum throws numerous picks. Get us that much closer to getting rid of VJ and starting Kelly.

I'm not going to root against them (probably skip the game though), but will take any upside that comes from it.

Wade's defense is still 9th in yards and 6th in points so that seems like a weird comment.
Meanwhile our GM Mortgage Spokesperson has dismantled a former top 5 defense that is currently 26th in yards and 23rd in points.

26th!

7 points thats it?

Easy money. This game will be over by halftime.

GM John Elway, to @OrangeBlue760
: “I will tell you this: I was as disappointed as everybody out there is disappointed … I thought we’d go into New York and play a heck of a lot better than we did … very, very disappointing."

I bet the Goff and the Rams coaches are watching our film and laughing at our coaching staff. Only hope is that we are down so much at the half that they finally cave and put Kelly in and he doesn't **** down his leg like Keenuts is going to.

We're going to get crushed.

TO BE CONTINUED ....................

by snackdaddy
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Lol, their fan base looks like ours during the Linehan/Spags era. Already talking about tanking for a better pick in early October.

by Hacksaw
5 years 6 months ago

1.JPG

by Hacksaw
5 years 6 months ago

If the Rams can go win a snow game in Denver it will really show me a lot. Miller is a load, the air is thin and it's going to be chilly.
Not exactly the 'Ice Bowl' where the temperature was 13 degrees below zero at kickoff, (Lambeau Field on Dec. 31, 1967. NFL Championship Game. Att. 50,861) but cold for LA.

4.jpg

WE CAN DO THIS !!

by AvengerRam
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

There are a lot of factors and variables (injured players, weather, etc.) that make this a bit tougher to predict but, what the heck... I'll lead off with a score prediction:

Rams 31
Broncos 20

• 1 / 16
154 posts Apr 19 2024