by RedAlice
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Sunday, Oct 7th at 1:25pm PST on Fox

Rams: 4-0, 1st in the NFCW
Hawks: 2-2, 2nd in the NFCW

Rams 4-0 baby! The question has turned from “Are the Rams legit?” ... to “Who will be the first team to beat the Rams?”

IT WILL NOT BE THE SEAHAWKS.

——

NFL Betting Lines: Rams are favorites by 7, with an O/U of 50.5
http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml

TV Map: Local markets plus some weird blob in southeast Missouri.
Announcers: Sam Ronde, Rosen Barber
http://506sports.com/

Injury Reports: Updated in the thread.
Notable - Hawks are without Earl Thomas, possibly without LB KJ Wright.
Rams out Z, might have Barron back.

——

Let’s take a moment and just remember last year at the CLink. December. Hawks had won at the Coliseum earlier in the year. It was time to play.

SACK ATTACK: The Rams' seven sacks of Wilson tied a season high for the Rams and matched the most times Wilson has been sacked in his career, the last coming in the 2014 season. Los Angeles did an excellent job of clogging the escape lanes, so Wilson couldn't extend plays. Aaron Donald was most troublesome with three sacks. Let’s repeat or beat this!

From Coach Pete: "This is the only game you've ever seen us play like this," Carroll said. "I can't remember back to Year 1 or something like that. Our expectations were that we were going to be right in the middle of this thing."

Fuck Pete’s expectations over and over and over and again this Sunday....

Repeat of this or better this Sunday: Sunday's loss brought back many of the memories from that first season. It was the first time Seattle had allowed 40 points since late in the 2010 season and the 35-point defeat was the most lopsided of Carroll's tenure.

Rams score 40+ this Sunday.
—-

Opposing Team’s Fan Forum

Only one worth visiting. And, yes, I do post there. I very much like many of the Hawk fans, they are good football fans.

Seahawks.net
http://seahawks.net/

I can’t pull it up today, I did start a game thread on their main forum. Plus quite a few in the NFL Nation.

ETA: the site has new owners this year and is down for a bit. I’m sure it’ll be back up eventually.

Go Rams!!! 5-0 soon.

by RedAlice
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

This pic is pre season.

It’s true so far, and will be true Sunday.

Especially the far right image.
Attachments
66DFB816-EE35-4621-8210-3B67A00C7799.jpeg

by Hacksaw
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

ramsman34 wrote:Thomas being out hurts their already suspect secondary. That said, this team always scares me. They will be fired up to start the game. Here's to the Rams jumping all over them early and eliminating their run game. Russell is probably gonna have trouble sleeping this week. The D-line is starting to come around - and right on time! Looking for more from Franklin-Myers. He could really become a good edge guy for us.

• 1 / 20
193 posts Apr 20 2024