39 posts
  • 2 / 4
 by 69RamFan
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3164  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

aeneas1 wrote:doh, just posted roughly the same before reading through the entire thread, before seeing your post... but, yeah, i'm seeing more than a few montanaisms in mr. goff....

speaking of the sf bay area, i was absolutely shocked at what i heard on their crappy sports talk radio today, they were actually predicting a .500 year at best for the niners, believed they would start 1-4, and said the rams were absolutely loaded, i almost ran off the road...

Yeah the local radio station here too is not that great,,,, I laugh so hard when McVay took over,,,

Each and everyone of those guys including local newspaper reporters were knocking down on the RAMs,,,

Now they talk all high an mighty, like they knew all the time how good they would be.... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Personally,,, I only listen to the radio station when they have a RAMs analyst/ex player, or ex RAM player/that go to the practice/games on the shows...

I like listening to the radio pre game and post game broadcast.... and on Thursday night all access with the RAMs broadcasters...

by aeneas1
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:We're not the only ones to see it.

goff.jpg

by actionjack
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3899  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Goff definitely has that Joe Montana what "me worry"? demeanor. He never looks nervous and is so calm with slight movements in the pocket to avoid the rush. One would have thought after getting hammered in the pocket at times with the Cal Bears he would be jittery, but quite the opposite.

by dieterbrock
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:I think Goff has a little more of a gunslinger vibe but yeah, the comp is there...

And a lot more arm strength

by /zn/
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   6758  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

Don't let the titles fool you.

The first few minutes are strictly about Goff.

Dilfer gets Goff and puts it about as well as anyone.

by /zn/
5 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

actionjack wrote:Goff definitely has that Joe Montana what "me worry"? demeanor. He never looks nervous and is so calm with slight movements in the pocket to avoid the rush. One would have thought after getting hammered in the pocket at times with the Cal Bears he would be jittery, but quite the opposite.

I;ve heard people say that it's the opposite of Bradford in college. SB's line was so good at OK that he just never faced anything really daunting. JG developed with a bad line and was used to taking hits (and avoiding them) and got better anyway across his time there in spite of it. So JG has better movement skills in the pocket, a better pocket sense, and facing pressure for him is old news from his Cal days. Combine him being solid facing pressure with a line that's playing well and you have a lot of potential there.

by phoenixrising
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   816  
United States of America   Arroyo Grande, CA
Veteran

/zn/ wrote:Don't let the titles fool you.

The first few minutes are strictly about Goff.

Dilfer gets Goff and puts it about as well as anyone.

Not a big Dilfer fan. In fact I think he blasted the Rams for Goff pick. But he nails it here.

by /zn/
5 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

Gary Klein@LATimesklein
Jared Goff said you can call him a product of the system or anything else as long as the Rams are winning games and scoring points.

by SoCalRam78
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1086  
United States of America   SoCal
Pro Bowl

Extremes wrote:But Sean McVay reads the defense for him- Keyshawn "Dogshit" Johnson. He's not a real quarterback. -Keyshawn "dogshit" Johnson

Dumbest shit I’ve heard and such an insult. If this was all that was needed to put up QB ratings of 100, every coach in the NFL would so this. Yet they don’t.

• 2 / 4
39 posts Mar 28 2024