61 posts
  • 4 / 7
 by RedAlice
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

I will admit I miss your Bradford love this week.

All this constant B love for years, yet nothing now?

by moklerman
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

RedAlice wrote:I will admit I miss your Bradford love this week.

All this constant B love for years, yet nothing now?
<sigh>Bradford bait...how original.

by RedAlice
5 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:<sigh>Bradford bait...how original.

It’s not bait. You have been singing his praises constant and always.

This week: crickets.

Member we have been reading you for years.

by AvengerRam
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Mok and I go way back, and I’ve seen zn’s traveling show many times before.

Their “style” of posting, like most things, is not to be taken too seriously...particularly when the team is winning.

by RedAlice
5 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

I actually adore both.

Just gotta call out facts. And facts are ...

by AvengerRam
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

As I’ve often said...I may argue with fellow Rams fans from time to time, but if I meet any of you, all you would get would be a friendly greeting, a hearty handshake, and an offer to buy you a beer.

by RedAlice
5 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

Neither Mok or ZN have agreed to have that beer....

I’m same.

I do absolutely tho demand that we can call out facts online if all they are doing is arguing online.

by moklerman
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

RedAlice wrote:It’s not bait. You have been singing his praises constant and always.

This week: crickets.

Member we have been reading you for years.
Well, which is it? Just what do you want me to cover if you've been reading it for years?

Bradford's probably going to have a long day. His only reliable receiver is Fitz and he can't beat an entire defense. His TE is trash, his o-line is missing 2 starters, his OC is trash and his best player, David Johnson, dropped 5 passes last week.

Bradford's still not comfortable with his knee and he always takes a good half a season to get acclimated to his receivers and a new scheme.

I still think he's a good QB when given time and pieces to work with but that's not good enough for most and since he can't single-handedly elevate everyone around him or act animated or passionate enough or be exactly what they want they will revel in criticizing him.

I've never said he was the greatest but I did say that he was hamstrung by a bad situation with the Rams and he was better than the numbers he put up while he was in blue and gold. And I think that was proven after he left. When given a decent set of circumstances he can play pretty well. He's conservative but that isn't the worst thing ever.

IMO, his biggest crime is that he wasn't Ndomakon Suh. Some desperately wanted that to be the Rams #1 pick and never forgave him for it. OROY didn't count. Completion record didn't count. Top 10 ranking didn't count. It seemed to be a theme, anything good didn't count and everything bad was evidence of how much he should be scorned.

As far as ZN and myself arguing just to argue or being trolls, I think that's coming from a place of BS. At least we talk football and don't continually judge and criticize and insult other posters when we argue our opinion. Our ideas are often called stupid, discounted out of hand and bullied. You'd think since we were so trollish that we'd be the one's doing such things. Yet, it is others that make a habit of antagonizing, insulting, condescending and getting personal.

So, forgive me if I'm no longer anxious to talk about my favorite player when I don't feel like anyone is sincerely interested in a conversation about him and just looking to, once again, try and use my loyalty against me. When I have brought him up in the past, complaints of him not being on the team and this isn't a Eagles/Vikings board were given. Now, when I don't bring him up I'm criticized for not mentioning him. Anything else you'd like to know?

• 4 / 7
61 posts Mar 28 2024