24 posts
  • 1 / 3
 by Zen_Ronin
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2038  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Can't enlarge the image, but not a single Pat's logo on there?

Makes me smile. 😊

by Hacksaw
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

TOO much Crimson and Gold on that map. :roll2:

by RamsFanSince82
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

The Rams are #4 (tied with the Cowboys). According to this they're the favorite out of state team for five states.

by Hacksaw
5 years 7 months ago

RamsFanSince82 wrote:The Rams are #4 (tied with the Cowboys). According to this they're the favorite out of state team for five states.

I see 7 Miners, 6 Giants, 5 Cowgirls, 5 Steelers, 4 Chargers and 4 Rams, among the rest. Yes amusing indeed.

by snackdaddy
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Interesting that Washington state and Texas have the 49ers. Teams in each state are rivals of the 49ers. And what are the Rams doing way up in the North East? I wonder if they have one of these when the Rams were in St Louis? Would they be California's out of state team? If not I think that could explain the lack of attendance. They lost a whole generation of fans. When new fans were adopting a team the Rams were not desirable for over a decade with all the losing.

by Hacksaw
5 years 7 months ago

snackdaddy wrote:Interesting that Washington state and Texas have the 49ers. Teams in each state are rivals of the 49ers. And what are the Rams doing way up in the North East? I wonder if they have one of these when the Rams were in St Louis? Would they be California's out of state team? If not I think that could explain the lack of attendance. They lost a whole generation of fans. When new fans were adopting a team the Rams were not desirable for over a decade with all the losing.

Looks like when the NY wifey says "Murray take me to Florida or California" some may have stayed.

by RedAlice
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

RamsFanSince82 wrote:The Rams are #4 (tied with the Cowboys). According to this they're the favorite out of state team for five states.

Georgia is probably because of Gurley, and AZ leftover from pre-Cards. I grew up in AZ as a Rams fan.

by Elvis
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   38452  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I'm bad at geography but isn't that Alabama? A lot of Mark Barron fans?

And why the hell would anyone outside of Florida (let alone inside) be interested in the Jaguars?

• 1 / 3
24 posts Apr 18 2024