United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Sunday, Sep 16th at 1:05pm PST

Rams home opener!

Rams 1-0, 1st in the NFCW
Cards 0-1, 4th in the NFCW

Current betting line: Rams up 13 w O/U at 45
http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml

TV Map: Fox Single, mostly SoCal & AZ plus some random East coast markets.
Announcers: Dick Stockton, Mark Schlereth
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2018&wk=2

Injury Report (updates in thread)

Rams - no practice on Wednesday
Gurley - DNP, not injury related
Barron - DNP, ankle
M Thomas - DNP, hip

Cards - notable
D Johnson - limited, back

—-

Sweet to leave the Blackhole with the Win and Rams snapping their MNF losing streak.

Onto the Cards, first division game and first time Bradford has faced the Rams since he was traded to the Eagles in 2015.

Last season Rams swept the Cards and beat them by 50 in the two games combined.

Lots of new on the Cards this year and they lost to the Skins at home last week, however, never a team to overlook.

Go Rams!!!
—-
Cards fan boards:

AZ Sports Fan Forum

Week 2 Game Thread (some funny stuff)
https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum ... 18.280253/

Bradford Thread
https://www.arizonasportsfans.com/forum ... be.280246/

If we all just wish hard enough, Sam Bradford can finally emerge as the top 12 QB he’s never really shown himself to be. Many top QBs reveal themselves after their 30th birthday and 80th start.

Arizona Cardinals Forum

Week 2 Game Thread
http://arizonacardinals.freeforums.net/ ... ame-thread

I hope the Cardinals win, but... The more likely outcome is we get destroyed and Bradford gets both his legs broken off.

by Hacksaw
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

QFTOS : Cardinals pre game edition.

I’m a glutton for punishment. Go cards

I hope the Cardinals win, but... The more likely outcome is we get destroyed and Bradford gets both his legs broken off.

watching the raides/rams...gruden has a perfect gameplan for rams d...tough runs, quick passes-crossing routes to te and a couple of deep shots-to me sounds kinda like what we thought cards were gonna do on offense..

0-7 start for new HCs this year. Most of that group will not taste their first victory this next weekend.

That Rams pass rush will be too much. Carr wasnt getting any time in the pocket so you damn well know they will be up in Bradfords grill. Cole is gonna have his hands full with Donald. Pray Bradford's legs dont fall off this Sunday.

Anyone thinking this team is beating the Rams dinking and dunking the ball down the field with Bradford and without CJ having a monster game is out of their minds.

We are about to get our butts kicked.

Vegas at +11, really! Tons of homey bets are piling up pro Ramz at Vegas. This could be sweet Sunday afternoon come-up-ens.

well now that we have seen wilks play calling our next blowout wont be such a shock to the system. wilks make hue look good. I don't see bidwell being as forgiving of 0-16 as Haslam is. wilks was bad enough to remind me of buddy ryan before game one. bad enough to make me miss buddy ryan after game 1.

The Rams freight train is going to run right over many NFL teams this year... the Tweety Bird Cardinals included.

FWIW I do a predictions league, and a knockout comp with colleagues at work.
After week one there are 36 people left in the KO comp.
I've had 27 responses so far for week 2.
26 for the Rams, 1 for the Saints.

"I dont feel so good"
:Spiderman voice:

If the Team can hang on for even 2 qtrs sunday at LA., like the Raiders did, it will be something to build on.
But...., if they play the same in the 1st half like they did against the Skins, it could be another 58-0 Seattle type drubbing. And the roof will cave in.

At what point does a team just go for a top 5 pick?

At this point in time, we are not a good team. One week later, we are not suddenly going to be giant killers.

TO BE CONTINUED............

by snackdaddy
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   9631  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Lol, fans are funny. Last week Raider fans said they were going to beat us. We weren't that great. Overrated. Now they're saying they got beat by a Superbowl team. Cards fans have already thrown in the towel. :lol2:

by Phil
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   170  
United States of America   Norwalk, CA
Rookie

I'll break the attendance talk cherry for 2018.

3 emails already from the Rams begging me to buy tickets. Seats as low as 9 bucks on StubHub. Yeesh.

That's the last from me on that subject.

Inglewood can't come soon enough.

by Horny Mcbae
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

Ya..... tix for this game were hella cheap last year as well. i was gonna go but have decided to make it for the Vikings game instead. Partly because of the damn 1pm kickoff again. Even tho its gotten a little better here (temp wise). I do not want to bake. Vikes is 5;20pm which is gonna be very very nice.

I was hearing the Cardinals beat writer talk about the game and he was super duper down on it. Like he had given up. I really hope their teams feels the same way and mails this in. He was saying that if (when) we go up by 2 scores its game over. And that Gulrey will have a huge game as AZ can somewhat keep our receivers in check but have no hope against Todd.

Anyway, hyped for the game already. 2-0 start would be awesome and give us a nice little platform to shoot very high this season.

• 1 / 5
47 posts Mar 29 2024