28 posts
  • 3 / 3
 by dieterbrock
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:I don't think Carr is long for the Raiders. Gruden is a QB killer for the most part and the Raiders seem more interested in building for the future right now and it wouldn't surprise me if they chose getting out from under his contract over waiting out his development. Plus, he's not actually Gruden's guy. Gruden may have talked up fixing Carr but I'm not really sure that they're a match.

Won't be surprised at all if they use some of that Mack collateral to draft a QB next year.

I can see Gruden moving on from Carr, but not for a rookie. Gruden likes his veteran QBs

by moklerman
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:I can see Gruden moving on from Carr, but not for a rookie. Gruden likes his veteran QBs
That's true too. Sam Bradford? :D :evil2: :D

by dieterbrock
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:That's true too. Sam Bradford? :D :evil2: :D

Haha. He likes veteran QB, hopefully Kurt Warner doesn't really think he can still play

by Hacksaw
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

That Carr needs a mechanic to get that deer out of his headlights.

by BobCarl
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   4283  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

laram wrote:Some Rams players reportedly said ______ was "scared" to "take shots" from them ....

save that quote ... my guess is that you will be able to use this line at least one more time this season ... just fill in the blank.

I don't know if Suh and Donald had anything to do with it or not ... my eyes might be lying to me.

Carr has issues for sure. before Goff was drafted I claimed that he would be better than Carr

by snackdaddy
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   9631  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I don't know what is wrong with Carr. He was pretty good up to last season. Most thought it was the coaching and scheme. He's got a whole season to fix things but there is always that chance of losing confidence if you're in a bad system that doesn't fit your skills. And that defense is going to force him to play catch up a lot and be one dimensional.

by moklerman
5 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:https://twitter.com/FTFonFS1/status/1040561554595438592
Grrrrr...

Won't load again.

• 3 / 3
28 posts Mar 29 2024