150 posts
  • 14 / 15
 by Hacksaw
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

QFTOS: Raiders post game edition.

I’m so nervous for this game... in a few hours I’ll think we are going 16-0 and be as ecstatic as any fan but right now I have so much doubt

Looking for Carr and the O to be better then 2016. Thats why Chucky is here.....

Interesting stat.... the Rams have lost 7 straight games on Monday night football.... the longest active streak since the Raiders lol

Perhaps some Ju Ju?
Today is the 40th Anniversary of the "Holy Roller".

The Raiders subtracted Mack and are facing Donald AND Suh.
You do know that this isn't going to end in the Raiders favor?

Rageing boner for beast mode

THAT'S HOW YOU START A FUCKIN SEASON!!!!!!111

Wow. That’s Raider football, baby!
Pre-snap motion, two TE sets, quick slants vs the blitz!
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Oh come on. Terrible second drive

Well that was an ugly series on O and D....

Time to fire Gruden

Where’d Jordy go?

Man, I like the play calling so far.
Leaps and bounds better than last year...so far

Raiders must own stock in the yellow fabric industry

Cook having a hell of a game.

Eat dirt bitch!

Terrible throw... typical Carr on a deep ball!

122 penalty yards in a half. Jesus

Where is coop?? is he in the doghouse ??
Carr don't trust peters

Damn I thought it was just me all they do is talk crap about the Raiders and they're all over the Rams jock

Donald got severely held right there.

Talib and Peters are shutting him down, as per usual. Cooper always shrinks against a good CB.

Having the lead at the half is a good way to start the season if not for epenilties and a bad pick it would be even more.

2nd half
1st half

raiders 254 yards
rams 99 yards

raiders 21:26 clock
rams 8:19

we should be blowing them out if not for dumb penalties and int

Big thing is the Rams get the ball first. Cant let them go down and get 7....

My last words to a friend before I headed home to watch this game: the Raiders are going upset the Rams; at a minimum, beat the spread and I would not be surprised to see them win it outright.

Let's hope the D can handle the Rams halftime changes. Pleased with how they have performed without a pass rush.

Coaching is keeping this team in the game. Players are having a rough night but it’s against top tier talent. They just need to stick with it and try to eliminate the stupid penalties.

This passing offense is so boring
This looks like the Cowboys offense

Carr had no one open and a man in his face, and Wade Phillips putting Talib on Cook is a great adjustments by the Rams. Carr smart to throw it away and live to fight another drive.

Does Goff have an a single blade of grass stain on him?

Wow...they can call holds on LA!
Who knew?

I’ll be a bit upset if we don’t at least go long to coop once tonight lol

That is why Carr is not throwing deep,there is not enough time.

I like how aggressive the Rams are right now. They want to win and Raider don’t. It’s that simple

I heard Gruden has the best second half adjustments. When do they kick in?

Game is slipping away

Rams are just the more talented team folks, on both sides of the ball.

we looks like shit in 2nd half

As the game goes on, it is becoming more clear as to who the better team is. Yet, if Carr gets hot, we can win this game.

I don’t see them as scared. More like confused. They don’t have an answer to the Rams right now.

Rams r a good team remember boys

Their pass rush is elite. Carr will be fine but he has to actually be alive for the next games.

What the fuck has happened to our QB. From MVP to pussy in just 2 years

carr is paranoid and trigger feet
time for a new qb with toughness

Fuck me a lot of you guys are whining. This Rams team could win the Superbowl.

I’m not even sure we can say it was coaching that derailed Carr last year. Game 1 or not...he looks mentally gone.

Gruden looks like a total dick right now.

Marcus peters continues to torment us. of course peters

Well, at least, I have Peters for fantasy.
Greek tragedy.

What a disaster of a second half

What a damn JOKE.
I changed my mind... 4-12 would be OVERachieving for this sorry ass team.
Probably finish 2-14 and have the #1 overall pick.
And Gruden's stupid ass will pick another left tackle

Rams are basically what we were supposed to be. Aggressive as fuck and don't let up. Gruden better make a man out of Carr real quick or I'll be expecting that refund, though Carr may be FUBAR at this point.

What you saw here tonight is our coaching staff getting outcoached by the Rams' Sean McVay and Wade Phillips.

Got nothing to look forward to right now.

Glad we opened Monday night with this fucks..at least this beatdown will set reality in quicker this year

by Hacksaw
5 years 7 months ago

QFTOS: Division rivals week 1 post game.

SF
Let's hope for a Raiders upset today so everyone in the West can be 0-1 lol

Btw, since my adorable Niner fans hate both Raiders and Rams:
Who you got for Monday?

rooting for a meteor to strike the stadium.

Raw Oakland Coliseum sewage seeps into both teams' locker rooms...season long infections for both

This is the rams defense you guys are scared about? They look meh a f.

I'm sure it will take a few weeks for them to gel.

They are better then the raiders that's for sure.

I think Carr put money on the raiders to lose.

They looked good in the second half

they'll at least be in the NFCCG. Fo sho. Unless they suffer some major injuries.

Didn't you guys realize the Rams played against one of the best defenses in the league last night as well as a top notch offense? Give them some slack for starting slow last night.....

RE: Miners vs Vikes
Everyone sucks besides Fred Warner, Buckner, and Uncle Sherm.

0-1 projected over 16 games is 0-16.

People don't realize we just played possibly the best team in the NFC. They are a better team, and we didn't get too embarrassed against them. Let's wait until week 4 before s**tting our pants and overreacting.

Still only lost by 8 to a really solid team.
I'll take it.

Jimmy had a horrible afternoon outside of a few plays. Missed an open Pettis with a high pass that turned into an INT, missed a wide open Kittle for a TD, and then threw the game sealing interception. Garcon was awful as well

I thought I was having a big d*ck day and was very excited. But then after waking up from a nap, it was no longer the case.

Seriously though I felt a little better after watching Russy Wilson get sacked 6 times and the Cards get totally annihilated by Alex Smith. I think we still got a shot at 2nd place.

Jimmy G isnt as invincible as we thought.

SEAHAGS
If the Raiders somehow pull off the upset we are tied for first in the division!

I would love to see it. But they are gonna' get trucked

I'm more focused on hoping to see the Seahawks improve for the next season or two. The division crown to me should not be a focus.

BEAST MODE

Oh to have that running game. Oh wait, We did.

Goff has all day

I am still impressed how the Raider line is handling the Rams D. There might be holding but they are not calling it. It is much more fun watching these guys than our porous line on the right.

Carr gets rid of the ball very quickly. I watch us getting pressured and Russell does not have a chance. He also holds the ball too long even when the line gives him time. We have to get our run game going to have a chance against a team like the Rams.

Seattle had 49 offensive plays yesterday vs 71 for Denver.

Rams LBs getting owned in man and zone coverage against the Raiders TEs and RBs

This “S.E.” Kupp character for the Rams annoys the heck outta me.

The Rams are going to kill us. Our line is not even close to Oakland's.

AZ
Rams pre game discussion.
I’m a glutton for punishment. Go cards

I hope the Cardinals win, but... The more likely outcome is we get destroyed and Bradford gets both his legs broken off.

Anyone thinking this team is beating the Rams dinking and dunking the ball down the field with Bradford and without CJ having a monster game is out of their minds.

That Rams pass rush will be too much. Carr wasnt getting any time in the pocket so you damn well know they will be up in Bradfords grill. Cole is gonna have his hands full with Donald. Pray Bradford's legs dont fall off this Sunday.

Prayers for Sunday

MNF
About time to show Rams and Raiders. Time to scout the Rams to see if we need to forfeit next week.

Damn Rams

Gurley can book...get used to that look

Rams looking tough

Their gonna kill us......lol

What quarter do you think Bradford goes out?

by BobCarl
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   4306  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:Looked like the Rams preseason was played in the 1st half.

fair assessment.

on the other hand ... not knowing what the Raiders will try to execute from each of their offensive and defensive player packages, the Rams had to play vanilla until they had 30 minutes of game film to figure it out. For the rest of the season, there will be game video for their "interns" to study on their upcoming opponents.

Raiders scored a TD on their first drive.... and scored 6 points for the rest of the game.... and as the game wore on ... the Raiders got deeper and deeper into quicksand.

Not only did the Rams have the better set of players, they also out-coached Gruden and his staff.

by Hacksaw
5 years 7 months ago

BobCarl wrote:Not only did the Rams have the better set of players, they also out-coached Gruden and his staff.

"Grasshopper" takes the pebbles from the masters hand.

by BobCarl
5 years 7 months ago
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:"Grasshopper" takes the pebbles from the masters hand.
. McVay outcoached Gruden. He figured out the Raiders tendencies in 30 minutes....and responded by putting his Rams players in position to succeed. If I had time I'd photoshop a graphic of McVay eating Grudens banana.

by dieterbrock
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

I'll bet you are a bit relieved this game is behind you now.
Not sure how hard it was to watch with your 2 favorite teams playing each other.
Fortunately for me it is impossible for my 2 favorite NFL teams to play each other, so I'll never know

by Zen_Ronin
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2044  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

BobCarl wrote:. McVay outcoached Gruden. He figured out the Raiders tendencies in 30 minutes....and responded by putting his Rams players in position to succeed. If I had time I'd photoshop a graphic of McVay eating Grudens banana.

I think we can give a lot of the credit to Wade as well.

by BobCarl
5 years 7 months ago
Superstar

dieterbrock wrote:I'll bet you are a bit relieved this game is behind you now.
Not sure how hard it was to watch with your 2 favorite teams playing each other.
Fortunately for me it is impossible for my 2 favorite NFL teams to play each other, so I'll never know

The beginning of the game is very hard ... the ending isn't that bad. As the Rams ... by the way they played and the way they were coached, deserved to win.

Losses to other teams are harder to accept.

• 14 / 15
150 posts Apr 24 2024