250 posts
  • 19 / 25
 by Hacksaw
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

@aeneas1 , How do you access the notification, mod, PM, etc panel on android? I cant seem to locate the tab.

by Zen_Ronin
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2051  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:@aeneas1 , How do you access the notification, mod, PM, etc panel on android? I cant seem to locate the tab.

Click on the "hamburger" then click on your name. Is that what you're looking for?

by aeneas1
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

yes, as zr explained! thanks zr!

vid didn't capture the mouse so it's not much help, but it may give you an idea...

chrome_2018-09-22_12-00-39.png

chrome_2018-09-22_11-59-06.png

by Zen_Ronin
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2051  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

As a HUGE Queen and Rams fan the new banner is

let's hope we get to play "that other song" by season's end!

by Hacksaw
5 years 7 months ago

aeneas1 wrote:yes, as zr explained! thanks zr!

vid didn't capture the mouse so it's not much help, but it may give you an idea...

chrome_2018-09-22_12-00-39.png

chrome_2018-09-22_11-59-06.png

My Hamburger is under the magnifying glass on the right side top.

by aeneas1
5 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:My Hamburger is under the magnifying glass on the right side top.

ya gotta clear your cache.... are you tsill seeing your name in blue at times? lmk if you need help clearing your cahce.

by aeneas1
5 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

Zen_Ronin wrote:...let's hope we get to play "that other song" by season's end!

it's a friggin' date, that'll be the tune.... hell, not sure i can wait until we bring home the lombardi in early feb, might just have to cue it up when we clinch the nfc west again, around week 8!

by aeneas1
5 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:It's fucking fantastic...

thanks!

we used to play that song before every game in high school, when we were getting taped, and suiting up... played varsity for four years, heard that song a lot! another ritual we had was drinking a full jar of honey before each game, the coaches would bring in a couple of cases and pass the jars, and we would just chug them, the idea being we would be super amped on sugar come kickoff, nothing quite like a mouth jammed full of honey, in terms of personal experience that is...

btw, you guys who played a lot of tackle football back in the day, you guys who got taped before every practice and every game, did the hair around your ankles ever grow back? mine never did even tho we usually used pre-tape, that lightweight foam wrap stuff, or the kramer's goop, it's the weirdest thing, it looks like i shave from just above my ankle down every day, nary a hair, ha ha...

by Hacksaw
5 years 7 months ago

Just a shout out. Thanks for the tips. I took the adventurous route on my desk top and got the blue problem fixed. My Android was a bit different. Cleared the cache and all but the hamburger didn't change. Then I simply changed the view to a desktop view and it moved. I changed the view back to the former view and the hamburger stayed put. It appears all is working now. Thanks for the assist !!

• 19 / 25
250 posts May 18 2024