51 posts
  • 1 / 6
 by BobCarl
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   4283  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Somebody on this board already had inside info that this might happen. Not a big deal. We all know what "NFL" stands for anyway ... Not For Long

by AltiTude Ram
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2167  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

Pretty shitty on McDaniels part. He told them he would take it and they waited for him. Now they have to scramble to get another coach and staff in place this late in the game.

I can see how he would want to stay in NE if the job opens soon but don't you think he had some discussions about this before he agreed to take the Colts job?

Something Krafty going on here. Maybe Belichick is on his way out? This does resemble the Jets situation years ago.

by RedAlice
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

AltiTude Ram wrote:Pretty shitty on McDaniels part. He told them he would take it and they waited for him. Now they have to scramble to get another coach and staff in place this late in the game.

I can see how he would want to stay in NE if the job opens soon but don't you think he had some discussions about this before he agreed to take the Colts job?

Something Krafty going on here. Maybe Belichick is on his way out? This does resemble the Jets situation years ago.

McDaniels will only and always act in his best interest.

I think we all saw that first hand.

And I fully believe this is because he is promised the Pats HC job soon.

• 1 / 6
51 posts Mar 29 2024