290 posts
  • 10 / 29
 by Hacksaw
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

BrendanOC6 wrote:I did not see this thread about the renovation. Everyone is on top of it already

No worries bro,, that's just how we roll.

by Mr. Sparkle
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

Anyone else get snubbed on this? I am in the group that has to be moved due to the construction. I had an email saying they would call yesterday to relocate. They never did. Now I am on hold and have been for a while. I think I am going to get hosed on what is left. Annoying, as I was one of the first in line 2 years ago. I wonder how they determine who gets called in what order?

by RamsFanSince82
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

Mr. Sparkle wrote:Anyone else get snubbed on this? I am in the group that has to be moved due to the construction. I had an email saying they would call yesterday to relocate. They never did. Now I am on hold and have been for a while. I think I am going to get hosed on what is left. Annoying, as I was one of the first in line 2 years ago. I wonder how they determine who gets called in what order?

There's people in this thread that are saying don't wait for them to call you. Give them a call ASAP.

by Mr. Sparkle
6 years 1 month ago
Veteran

Thanks. When I found this thread that is what I did. Wish I had found it sooner though. Think they could have found a fairer way of doing this. Following directions gets you to the back. Oh well, I suppose it only for another couple of seasons. I am very curious how they will handle the new stadium. I think having a lot of time blocks for people to pick online is the way to go. No rush so they could do it over a month if they had to. Rather than 10k people clicking as fast as they can.
I did ask about prices and it sounds like they will stay the same. Between losing a bunch of seats and them doing so well, I was thinking they were going to go up. I think they are making the right choice in not being penny wise and pound foolish.

by Elvis
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38377  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Mr. Sparkle wrote:Thanks. When I found this thread that is what I did. Wish I had found it sooner though. Think they could have found a fairer way of doing this. Following directions gets you to the back. Oh well, I suppose it only for another couple of seasons. I am very curious how they will handle the new stadium. I think having a lot of time blocks for people to pick online is the way to go. No rush so they could do it over a month if they had to. Rather than 10k people clicking as fast as they can.
I did ask about prices and it sounds like they will stay the same. Between losing a bunch of seats and them doing so well, I was thinking they were going to go up. I think they are making the right choice in not being penny wise and pound foolish.

Did you get your new seats? How did it go?

My understanding is we'll all have the same place in line for Inglewood as we had for the Coliseum regardless of seat relocation.

by Mr. Sparkle
6 years 1 month ago
Veteran

I did. Hold was 20 mins or so. Gal was nice. Good news and bad news... I grew accustomed to having the front row seats in a section so I did not want to give that up. There were not many left in my price point so I actually moved to a cheaper price range but get my front row seats. Im near the tunnel now while before I was outside the East side end zone. Also closer to the Metro which is good for me.
Another question... because I was on the opposite side of the stadium, the sound was actually quite quiet and even nice. I suspect the speakers are on the opposite end and wonder if it is going to be real loud now. I kind of liked being able to talk in a normal voice. Not sure if that will be true or not.

by Hacksaw
6 years 1 month ago

It's going to be real quiet on the home team side below the old press box.

by SteakandEggs
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   133  
United States of America   Long Beach
Practice Squad

My seats are being displaced by the renovation.

I spoke with the ticket rep who told me the best seats available on the home side are in the section above the tunnel - Section 12L Row 40. Does anyone have experience seating in this area? My old seats were way on the other side of the stadium closer to the peristyle.

My other option would be more toward the end zone. They still have some seats that are pretty low in row number, but not sure what the experience would be like viewing the game from and end zone. I'd think perhaps above the tunnel might provide a better angle?

by Hacksaw
6 years 1 month ago

SteakandEggs wrote:My seats are being displaced by the renovation.

I spoke with the ticket rep who told me the best seats available on the home side are in the section above the tunnel - Section 12L Row 40. Does anyone have experience seating in this area? My old seats were way on the other side of the stadium closer to the peristyle.

My other option would be more toward the end zone. They still have some seats that are pretty low in row number, but not sure what the experience would be like viewing the game from and end zone. I'd think perhaps above the tunnel might provide a better angle?

12 L looks like semi end zone as well. That puts you in the small section above the tunnel. Looks cool.

Kind of a 'tweener'. Not 'all 22' or conventional where you can see yardage progress,, but it's still a Rams game...

You'll definitely get plenty of shade over there as the season progresses. Also you'll have a good vantage point for watching the players go in and out,, oh and don't forget a birds eye of the participants in the 'bubble dance' and 'which helmet is it under' games.

1.JPG

4.jpg

• 10 / 29
290 posts Mar 28 2024