1540 posts
  • 13 / 154
 by Mr. Sparkle
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

Elvis wrote:On parking:

Whoa that's big. I felt one of the major drawbacks to the new stadium was no train access. It really helps people who hate paying for parking and helps people who park too as it frees up tons of space. Not sure how in the world they could make that happen looking at a map though. A new station is to be built a couple of miles away though.

by St. Loser Fan
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Mr. Sparkle wrote:Whoa that's big. I felt one of the major drawbacks to the new stadium was no train access. It really helps people who hate paying for parking and helps people who park too as it frees up tons of space. Not sure how in the world they could make that happen looking at a map though. A new station is to be built a couple of miles away though.

I hope it doesn't end up like Arlington with the Cowboys where there zero public transport. Plus even shuttles from bars and restaurants are made to drop off not on the stadium property.

The first decade the Rams were in St. Louis they used to run shuttle buses from different suburban malls or schools for like $6 round trip. There'd be 20+ buses lined up along Cole Street after the game. That was in addition to MetroLink trains which stopped like a block away.

by Phil
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   170  
United States of America   Norwalk, CA
Rookie

by AltiTude Ram
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2178  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

Just flew over this in the morning. Working in SoCal for the week.

Awesome view from the airplane. Can't wait to see it finished!

by SWAdude
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Hooking up public transportation is certainly in the works.

I know us Rams fans are focused on our Game Day but there is another 230 acres of year around, 24/7 Residential, Business, Entertainment, etc, etc, to be considered.

All I need is to get to LAX until retirement and then to live with the Rams. :D :D :D 8-)

• 13 / 154
1540 posts Apr 19 2024