26 posts
  • 3 / 3
 by RamsFanSince82
8 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

Stranger wrote:
Quite honestly, in hindsight, I'm now wondering whether SK hired Fish in large part because he knew Fish had successfully managed a big team move. My guess is SK will make a HC change one-year after moving into the Coliseum, and the season before moving to Inglewood. This is one HC change that I'm most definitely looking forward to.

Am I being realistic, or am I just depressed?

I agree with you. I'm convinced that Fisher was hired because he's coached a team through a relocation. If the Rams don't make the playoffs next season in LA, he should and probably will be fired.

by TSFH Fan
8 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   699  
United States of America   The OC
Veteran

Well I didn't like the names suggested on the last page, so to be fair, I'll suggest a potential alternate coach for everyone to hate on this page:

Sean Payton -- If I got this correct, his contract runs out in 2017, at which time Drew Brees probably will be ready to hang them up. He had success coaching along with Gregg Williams in case the Rams wanted to try a limited coaching change. I don't think B-gate and the fallout would prevent Williams from working with Payton again.

[edit: words . . . ]

[edit2: bump Fish upstairs?]

by Hacksaw
8 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

As long as they kept William around I'd be good but BountyGate would definitely rear its head. Not sure that so good start to LA if

by Elvis
8 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   38705  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I like Sean Payton a lot, would definitely take him coaching in L.A. if it ever came to that...

by Stranger
8 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:Fish will coach in the Coliseum

I will BE at the first regular season game played at the Coliseum. No way I'm going to miss that. Just way too many good memories. Can't wait.

by Hacksaw_64
8 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   2686  
United States of America   Inglewood, CA

Elvis wrote:I like Sean Payton a lot, would definitely take him coaching in L.A. if it ever came to that...

concur

• 3 / 3
26 posts May 13 2024