171 posts
  • 1 / 18
 by martini14810
7 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   36  
United States of America   La Mirada
Undrafted Free Agent

This should be good for Goff. Just hope the players respect him and there is some descipline now.

by HopHead Ram
7 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1568  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

A lot hinges on his support staff. Wade will go a long ways in helping that.

by HAL 9000
7 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1009  
United States of America   Jupiter
Pro Bowl

McVay + Wade > K. Shanahan

Then add Callahan as OC and it's the cream on top. Now go get him.

by moklerman
7 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Color me ambivalent. Glad the Rams didn't let things drag out and I'd rather roll the dice on McVay than McDaniels or Vrabel but that's not really saying much.

Not a good year to need a HC the way things look right now. Hopefully this guy is a genius and gets the Rams to winning more than losing but I get the feeling that he was hired because he would be the youngest ever and that's newsworthy. Between the Chargers and McVay, it isn't a good news day for this particular Rams fan.

by Tom, With Horns
7 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   229  
United States of America   Redding CA
Rookie

I'm on board with this. He was one of only 3 coaches I really wanted ... let's light up the scoreboard, fellas!

by rams74
7 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1460  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

moklerman wrote:Color me ambivalent. Glad the Rams didn't let things drag out and I'd rather roll the dice on McVay than McDaniels or Vrabel but that's not really saying much.

Not a good year to need a HC the way things look right now. Hopefully this guy is a genius and gets the Rams to winning more than losing but I get the feeling that he was hired because he would be the youngest ever and that's newsworthy. Between the Chargers and McVay, it isn't a good news day for this particular Rams fan.

I don't think they hired him because he's the youngest ever. I think the reports are correct, they were blown away by him in the interviews. The fact that he's the youngest ever is just gravy for the Rams.

This guy was nowhere near my list when the search began. But he does fit the profile of the guys who were on my list. So I'm going to get onboard, and put a little more faith in the guys who selected him, and be ready to be blown away by him as well. Cross my fingers, knock on wood, and hope for the best.

Go Rams!

• 1 / 18
171 posts Mar 28 2024