81 posts
  • 6 / 9
 by ramsman34
7 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   8564  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Other than the first half of the Falcons game, these playoffs have been boring and basically blowouts. Hopefully it gets better. Man, it sucks not having MY/OUR team in post season play. I think I have forgotten what it feels like to have a REAL rooting interest.

by Hacksaw
7 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

ramsman34 wrote:Other than the first half of the Falcons game, these playoffs have been boring and basically blowouts. Hopefully it gets better. Man, it sucks not having MY/OUR team in post season play. I think I have forgotten what it feels like to have a REAL rooting interest.

Are the Rams still eligible? I thought they were banned for too many years of buffoonery. 8-)

by aeneas1
7 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:Other than the first half of the Falcons game, these playoffs have been boring and basically blowouts. Hopefully it gets better. Man, it sucks not having MY/OUR team in post season play. I think I have forgotten what it feels like to have a REAL rooting interest.

postseason blowouts aren't boring to me, certainly didn't find them boring when the gsot rams lit up the packers and vikes, nor did the fans who watched those games at my cafe, instead they just marveled at how truly awesome that offense was... the pats / texans game was close for a half, but it was mostly due to the pats sloppy play and turnovers, didn't find anything enjoyable or exciting about that even tho it resulted in a close game, instead i just saw a crappy offense treading water... anyway blowouts are often the result of the best teams playing their best, whether on defense or offense, dominating another, which i often find impressive and exciting.

by RamsFanSince82
7 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

BuiltRamTough wrote:Anyone who doesn't watch today's games doesn't like football.

Or life.

Who are you betting on today?

by RamsFanSince82
7 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

BuiltRamTough wrote:25 on Dallas and 25 on KC.

Straight up or against the spread?

• 6 / 9
81 posts Apr 28 2024