12 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by Will0120
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1179  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

And I was proven wrong yet again. Losing to arguably the worst team in the league, TWICE in the same season.

Goff seems to be regressing and running for his life on most pass plays. Offensive line can't open any holes as usual against league's worst running D. Receivers running poor routes and dropping passes. Defense collapsing in the last bit of 4th quarter yet again.

Blow this team up. I was all about keeping GW around if possible. Screw it. Blow it up. Let's start new. This is ridiculous.

by 69superbowl
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   477  
Malaysia   San Jose
Starter

Disgusting game. Thanks Stan. Nice offensive line. Fuck off Rams. You can go 0-14 if you beat the fucking whiners. Eat me.

by dieterbrock
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Updated stats
49ers have 3 wins in their last 19 games

by moklerman
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Updated stats
Is it a given that all 3 came against the Rams or did you neglect to mention that?

Since their bye week last year, 26 games, they've beaten 2 teams. The Bears(1) and the Rams(3).

Out of morbid curiosity, I wish we could have played the Browns this year just to find out who is actually worse. I know the Rams have 4 wins and the Browns have 1 but I really don't think the Rams could beat any other team right now.

by Neil039
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Brutal, is the kindest word I can use to describe this game.

by Will0120
7 years 6 months ago
Commissioner

dieterbrock wrote:Updated stats

Where is that puking my guts out emoticon when you need it. I am disgusted. :oops:

by Will0120
7 years 6 months ago
Commissioner

moklerman wrote:Is it a given that all 3 came against the Rams or did you neglect to mention that?

Since their bye week last year, 26 games, they've beaten 2 teams. The Bears(1) and the Rams(3).

Out of morbid curiosity, I wish we could have played the Browns this year just to find out who is actually worse. I know the Rams have 4 wins and the Browns have 1 but I really don't think the Rams could beat any other team right now.

We'd lose against the Browns, hands down. Literally the worst team in the league and we don't even have a high first round pick to look forward to. :oops: :oops: :oops:

by RedAlice
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Will0120 wrote:
And I was proven wrong yet again. Losing to arguably the worst team in the league, TWICE in the same season.

Goff seems to be regressing and running for his life on most pass plays. Offensive line can't open any holes as usual against league's worst running D. Receivers running poor routes and dropping passes. Defense collapsing in the last bit of 4th quarter yet again.

Blow this team up. I was all about keeping GW around if possible. Screw it. Blow it up. Let's start new. This is ridiculous.

Calm down. Try not to have a heart attack or stroke next game either.

GW needs out. BRANDON, I'm my daddy's baby, needs gone. All O coaches, need gone. All D coaches that are GW's need gone.

Quick, Britt, and Kendricks - need gone.

Anyone not giving it their all on D, need gone.

It's gonna be a wash and a slaughter, and it will be better. There will be blood......

and that is a good thing. Hold on.

by Haden
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2144  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

Maybe Case Keenum wasn't so bad after all. Good Lord.

• 1 / 2
12 posts Jun 28 2024